PARA SA IYO AKO'Y IIBIG PANG MULI

" PARA SA IYO AKO'Y IIBIG PANG MULI "
WRITTEN BY : SHERYL FEE

CHAPTER 3

Ang  sulat  ng isa sa mga bestfriend  niya. O  mas tamang sabihin 
ang  pamamaalam ng isa sa mga kaibigan niya dahil bukod sa sumalubong  din sa kanya ang balita tungkol kay Jhyne. In  just a short period of time she lost  two most important  in her. Cassandra  and Jhyne. She lost them in one time but Kenjie replaced them.

Whitney Pearl Harden,

I wish that I could explain to you how much you mean to me my dearest Whitney Pearl Harden. I was a completely different person before I met you and Jhyne. I was quiet, shy, never fully trusting another person. You’ve shown me that it’s ok to be who I am, and that the people who really love me won’t think any less of me for it.

I wish I could tell you how much I love you. But there just aren’t words, are there? The friendship we have is the kind that only comes along once in a lifetime. The kind where we can know what the other thinks and feels without saying a word. You mean everything to me- there really isn’t another way to put it

I wish you nothing but the best in your new life. It breaks my heart knowing that I won’t see you every day , never  in my life again. I genuinely hope that you find all the happiness you deserve.

But I’m scared. I know it’s selfish, but I need you I need you to take care of my child, take him as your own. When I die please  cremate my corpse and put in a covered jar  and take with you wherever you will go. And I need you to 'cause  my child  will  need you all his life. It terrifies me that you could find someone else to pass the time with just talking like we have in your new life. Your friendship means more to me than anything else ever has, and I would be completely lost without it. I would like to think that I’m irreplaceable to you, and that there isn’t another person who could take my place in your life. But I’ve never thought that highly of myself.

By the way my dearest  friend, take this ATM  with you and use  it in raising up my child  'cause  I know when you will able  to read  this letter  I'll  be in my real home already, in the kingdom of God. I'm  really-really sorry  for not letting you know about my condition. Yes I admit I'm  a law maker but  you never see me that I'm strong  as you and Jhyne I have a weak heart my dearest Whitney Pearl and the doctors  confirmed that after I left my parent's  home. I know they will kill me when they'll  know about  my pregnancy  without husband so I decided that I'll  come to you ' I know that you will never forsake me my bestfriend.  Thanks to God that I have a friend  like you who will  never drag me away instead you sacrificed  your own just to cover me.

I just  want to beg you that when he grow  old and will able to know as he'll understand everything,  please my dearest Whitney Pearl  don't  ever  and ever let him know the truth about  me nor  his father.

I love you to the moon and back my dearest Whitney Pearl.

Cassandra De Janeiro,  Clinton

Ang nilalaman  ng sulat na nagpawala  sa kamalayan  ng  dalaga. Kung hindi  pa umiyak ang bata ay hindi pa ito magigising  sa panandaliang pagkashocked mula  sa pagkamatay nila Sandra at Jhyne.

" Sssshhhh sorry baby I was lost a little." bulong niya dito  habang kalong-kalong  niya ito. Nang tumigil na ito sa kakaiyak ay  isinabay na rin niya  ang  pagtimpla ng batas nito.

Ilang  minuto din ang lumipas ng  makadede ito mula sa bote  ay  natulog na rin ito. Sinamamantala na rin niya ang pagkakataong  tulog ito, nagligpit siya  sa kabahayan at nagluto para sa kanya.

" Diyos  ko alam ko pong ako'y makasalanan  pero puwedi  po bang humiling na gabayan mo po ako sa lahat ng oras lalo na ngayon at may panibagong tungkulin na nakaatang sa aking mga balikat."