The heart of a young girl ~ OUAT peter pan fiction

The School bell rang out and I walked alone home. It was springbreak and I was gonna take care of my five year old cousin Ellie. I came home and opened the door. there I meet a pink face with blonde curls and blue eyes starring at me.

"Ellie! You give me a heartattack!" I say and give her a hug. I throw the bag on the floor and walk in to the kitchen to make some sandwiches.

Ellie, i think is my only friend. I put up my dirtyblonde hair in a bun and pull up Ellie on my knee while I start eating. "So? what do you wanna do tonight before you go to sleep?" I ask and take an other bite of my sandwich. "Peter Pan." She says and look at me with those big blue eyes.

"Should I read Peter pan?" I ask and take a last bite of my sandwich. she smiles and jump down from my knees. I look at the clock, it's half six. I put Ellie in my bed and start to search for the book. After a long time I find it and sit down next to her and start to read. About the island where everything becomes true If you only belive.

After a while, Ellie has fallen asleep and I walk out in the garden to play some harmonica. I sit in the gardenchair and play.

what am I doing? 16 year old and the only friends I have is a old harmonica and my young cousin. I wish there was something in my boring life that makes me feel alive. Now I feel like a empty book where all pages are White and nothing happens. Just a boring book.

I just finished the music when I hear Ellie laughing and shouting from inside. I jump up from the chair and run inside. In my room is Ellie jumping on my bed and something dark is grabbing her hand. I reach her hand just when she flies out the window.

We fall down on a beach on some sort of island. I stand up and try to get all the sand off from my clothes. I turn around and try to know what just happened. Ellie is jumping in the water and searching seachells. Okey? what is this place?

Suddenly I hear a voice from the woods. "You lost?" a voice says and a tall boy in my age with brown hair, well used clothes and a strange smile on his face comes out from the woods that is surounding the island.

I tell myself that this is a dream and he is just a very good looking boy in my dream. "Yes! where am I and what just happened?" I say and look at the boy who looks like.. like an evil boy that can do anything bad he wants to without getting caught. 

"Sorry! I didn't introduce myself. I'm Peter... Peter Pan." He says and give me a grin. "Welcome to my island! Or as my lost boys use to call it, neverland." he rise his arm and point out in the woods.

I just stands there telling myself that this is a dream and I fell asleep out in the garden. this boy call homself Peter Pan.. and this is neverland! I must be dreaming.

"You're telling me that I am on the fairytaleisland called Neverland and you are THE Peter Pan?" I ask and look at him with a look that tells 'are you kidding me'. "As true as fairydust." he says and give me one of his evil smiles.

Now comes Ellie runing with her arms full of seachells. When she reach us she drops all of them and stands with open mouth. "Peter Pan." she says and look at him. He looks very evil and I can't understand why she is so happy. He looks so mad  but I find it kinda cute...