Observing him, Jang Hyeon thought of an idea, "Hey, Hong Jae Yeol."

He turned his head towards him.

Catching his attention, Jang Hyeon continued, "Couldn't you just sing your greeting?"

Everyone blinked.

That's a smart idea...

Seemingly fine with that idea, Jae Yeol nodded.

Jang Hyeon, glad that they got that out of the way, gestured for Jae Yeol to say – or sing – his greeting.

Everyone's eyes on him, they watched his mouth open as the first note came out.

"I'm the other main singer, J~"

Jae Yeol's voice was pure angelic.

His singing didn't sound that much different from talking. The only difference was that it had more of a singing flow than a talking one. To add to that, the way he sang his greeting was nice too, cute even.

From the looks of it, they were hit with awe if the way their wide eyes and opened mouths meant anything.

This was everyone's – excluding Hyung Seok – first time hearing him sing, after all.

Hearing his voice again, Hyung Seok felt a familiar feeling.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he looked at his chest area, thinking:

It's this feeling again...

Hearing Vasco and Jang Hyeon complimenting Jae Yeol's voice, he snapped out of his slight trance.

"Woah, that's a nice voice, Hong Jae Yeol."

Seeing Jae Yeol turn a little bashful, Jang Hyeon couldn't help adding the next sentence, "The way you sang it was cute too."

That made Jae Yeol give off a small blush.

"Oh – he's blushing!"

Now that Hyung Seok thought about it, the way Jae Yeol's angelic voice gave off a slightly cute feeling made him want to tease him as well.

He stopped himself from doing that, though.

I can't possibly tease, Jae Yeol... Don't you have to be at a certain level of friendliness to tease each other?

Jin Sung and Bum Jae just stood in the distance, wondering what was happening and why everyone started to get all mushy-mushy with each other.

Deciding to finish this, Bum Jae cleared his throat, "Shouldn't we continue the greetings?"

Falling out of his teasing mode, Jang Hyeon blinked, "Oh yeah. We were doing that, huh."

Turning his gaze on Vasco, he nodded, letting him finally say his greeting.

Radiant, Vasco happily continued the greetings, "I'm the main rapper, Vasco!"

Next to him, Bum Jae gave off his best smile, "I'm the other main rapper, Jace."

Last, but certainly not least, Jin Sung smirked, "Lead rapper, Jinsung."

Some might think that Jin Sung would be disappointed with being the lead instead of the main rapper. However, it was Jin Sung's choice to be the lead.

His reason being: the lead sounded cooler.

Pleased with how things went, Jang Hyeon clapped.

Adding a completely unnecessary comment, he smiled:

"I'm glad that you guys didn't choose stupid stage names."

Jin Sung felt personally offended at that, "Why? Did you think that we had terrible tastes in naming?"

"Yes."

Hearing his blunt response, Jin Sung slightly faltered. Trying to think of something to say, Jin Sung stood there.

Trying to break off the small dispute, Hyung Seok smiled, "You don't have to think so hard if you can't think of a better comeback, Jin Sung."

Seems like that wasn't the best thing to say.

"Huh? What did you say, Hyung Seok?" Jin Sung gave off his pissed-off, strained smile.

Blinking, Hyung Seok tried to correct himself, "Ah – I didn't mean to say that–"

Hearing their door unlock, their little fight was put to a halt.

The door opening, they put themselves on guard; waiting for a dangerous person to appear.

Seeing the person, the uneasiness instantly changed into confusion.

It was a woman.

Walking inside of the room, she smiled:

"Hello. I'm your manager, Soo Jeong."

...

A/N: Hello! Thank you to everyone who gave me ideas for their names! In the end, I decided to use both American and original versions as their stage names. Since I like the idea of Jae Yeol having a letter name like V from BTS, L from Infinite, and N from VIXX, I kept it!

Also, if I happen to put a variety show on, would you guys want it like how they usually are? Like, the episodes for shows are usually 20-30 min. to an hour long. If you guys want, I could make my chapters longer depending on how long the show takes. However, it'll take a long time until I put any variety shows on...

For the first variety show, should it be either 1. Weekly Idol? 2. A Song For You? 3. Celebrity Bromance? 4. We Got Married? 5. None of the above, because you want a different variety show.