Bhabhi To Biwi - Introduction

Hi readers,

Bhabhi To Biwi

My mood swings with different ideas nowadays; I think that was the reason for this new story.
For the first time, I am trying to write something which will be ‘Grey Content’.

She is his Bhabhi (brother’s wife) and he is her Dewar (Younger Brother of her husband), How both gonna sail the boat of life was the theme of the story.

Specifically the story will be going under the lead’s POV and as of now I'm not sure about the story’s length, so I will tell it as a short story with few parts.
© Rights Reserved

Introduction

Consecutively two cars reach a big mansion named as ‘Mehra Mansion’. An aged man nearing his 45’s got down from the first car. A servant ran to him and stood near him wishing.

“Sir I have done with every arrangement”
“That’s so nice Robin, you go, I will come there in few seconds” replied the man to the servant Robin.

An aged old lady came there, “Mohan, where is my grandson and my new Bahu?” asked the old lady.

“Maa, they are in the next car come, I will let you meet your new Bahu” replied Mohan, father of the bridegroom.

Both Mohan and Daadi moved to the next car.

Booohhhhhh!!!” screamed a person from the front passenger seat and came out of the car. Mohan and Daadi jerked by the sudden scream by the person.

Once he came out, Daadi twisted his ear and say “What kind of game is this Abhi? Don’t you know I came here to welcome my Bahu?”

“Ahhhh! Daadi, it’s paining. Your Bahu is in back seat. Go and see her. I'm going inside with Angry! Bye” said Abhi and moved inside the home.

Mohan smiled and says “Maa, The great Dramebaaz is your grandson Abhi. He will never change. Come let’s welcome her” and turns to see that the newlywed Bahu had came out from the car.

“Beta! You look so beautiful and I am very blessed that my grandson is lucky to have you as his wife” said Daadi caressing her head.

The bride bends down and took Aashirwad from Daadi.
“Where is him Daadi?” asked the bride.

“I saw him going inside Pragya, don’t worry he will join you with the Grahapravesh” said Mohan surrounding his arm around Pragya’s shoulder. Pragya smiled and moved inside the mansion along with Daadi and Mohan.

Pragya’s POV

I am Pragya, Pragya Arora and today not only my surname my life also changed. Yes, Ms. Pragya Arora to Mrs. Pragya Mehra. Now I'm standing in the entrance of this huge Mehra Mansion for my Grahapravesh and waiting for my husband to accompany me.

Two months before Mohan uncle came to my home, asking my hand for his elder son, my father agreed immediately as Mohan uncle and my father was friends from their college days. My mother died when I was two years old. To help in growing up me and to take care of Papa, my papa married Supriya maa. She was really caring and she was still there to take care of us. She loved us to the core and she didn’t plan a child for her own, she meant me as her own daughter.

Mohan uncle’s son was a business man as same as uncle. After finalizing our marriage, I met him. He wished to confess about his past which shook my world to the core. He said that he was madly in love with his girl-friend Tanu. Later she had cheated him and eloped to abroad with her boy-friend Nikhil. So he couldn’t come out from the trauma of being cheated and his family had forced him to get married soon.