Parks and broken arms

Zoey POV

I'm so happy we are having dinner with uncle Zaryn! He's so much fun! Even though daddy is sick, I know he'll get better. He said he would pick me up from school on Monday, and he'll be all better then! I also took some candy because candy is yummy.

"Are you excited to see your uncle?" Gamma is asking me.

"Yes!" I answer. I am very excited!

Zaryn POV

I guess Zak needed a break from Zoey, which I can understand. My son is a lot of work sometimes too. But I still don't understand why Zak has small amounts of tension around me..... it doesn't make sense. I thought everything was good.

Oh! There's mom and Zoey! I have to go say hi! Now I'm walking their way, and moms out but, all I can see are small black DCs under the door, there's Zoey!

"Zoey! Come here!" I say, I'm excited to see her. She peeks out from behind the door, and I catch a glimpse of a small, sweet smile.

"I'm coming!." She says, as she walks around the door. She has her Scooby-doo stuffy, it was Zak's when he was her age, so he must've given it to her now. She walks over to me, and I pick her up. I hug her tight. And we begin to walk in to Moxie's. Zoey wraps her arms around my neck, then she kisses my cheek.

"Zoey!" I say, shocked. She looks at me, smiling, but sort of confused.

"I thought you weren't allowed to kiss any other boys other than daddy?" I tell her, half serious, and half joking.

"That's what daddy says...." she starts, and then she kisses my cheek again. "But that's not what I say." She finishes and I look at her. I smile, and then I kiss the top of her head. Hey! Who says you can't kiss your uncle?!

"I'm going to call Zak and check up on him." Mom says to me.

"Okay." I tell her.

"Once we get seats I'll go call him." She adds, and I stand there with Zoey, and her Scooby-do stuff that is almost the same size as her.

Shortly after, a lady comes and seats us. Zoey and her life size Scooby and I take up one part of the bench, so I guess mom gets the chair.

Zak POV

My phone is going off. I better answer it. It's my mom.

"Hey. What's up?" I say, sounding more depressed than I wanted to.

"Nothing much, buddy. Thought I'd call and check up on you." Mom says, which makes me happy to know one lady(besides my daughter), in my life loves me.

"Oh I'm okay. Tired." I say, I was about to fall asleep when she called.

"Oh okay. I'll let you go, sweetie. You need to rest." She says.

"Thanks mom. Take good care of Zo, okay?" I tell her, I feel like I can rest better assured that my daughter is safe.

"Of course sweet heart. I love you, have a good sleep." She says.

"I love you too." I say and then I snuggle up and fall asleep.

Zoey POV

It's after dinner now, and me and uncle Zaryn and gamma are going to the park. I love the park. I love jumping off the swing, and going on the money bars.

"Zo, do you have to go pee before we go?" My uncle asks. And I don't! I hate when daddy or my uncle or gamma does this! How about I ask you if you have to pee?! Because I'll tell you when I gotta go!