Leonard - The Savage Twins

Start from the beginning

"You're hot when you talk politics (Nickname) but who said anything about torture?" Snart grinned.

"You think I'm attractive? Well, how about you let me out of here and I can show you just how hot I can be..." (Name) donned an innocent, slightly flirty tone.

"It's not like we're dating  (Nickname), I'm not letting you out of here until I know you can be trusted." Snart shrugged.

"That's a shame, I thought you liked me. Besides, I was about to tell you that I bought lingerie in your colours especially for this little meeting. I've been told you like blue..." (Name) batted her eyelashes at the man who captured her.

In reality, (Name) was stalling. When she heard an explosion, she turned to her sister who rose from her seat and grinned.

"He's coming for us now." Cassandra said to Snart. "You're too late."

"Yeah, you, your little seductress sister and a bunch of innocent refugees." Snart told Cassandra who gave him an angry look.

"If they were innocent, then why did they rebel?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as Snart left.

The two sat back down, and waited patiently for their father to come and rescue them, but it was Snart who next walked through the door, not Savage. Red lights cloaked their glass cage, and sirens wailed so Snart had to shout slightly over them to he could make himself heard.

"I don't think he's coming back for his favorite daughters." Snart drawled. "Now where was I? Right, convincing you to help us."

"What makes you think we want to help?" Cassandra asked, looking mildly amused.

"I know what you may be thinking. My dad might be a bit of an asshole but deep down he's not a bad guy." Snart said, before opening the door to the glass prison.

"What are you doing?" Cassandra asked, whislt (Name) edged towards the door, ready to run at her sister's signal.

"Showing you that when it comes to crap father's, there is no deep down." Snart told them, dark edge to his words. "Ladies first, after you."

(Name) grabbed Cassandra's arm and they walked out together in front of Snart who seemed satisfied with himself. When they got to a corridor, the two walked out and (Name) immediately gasped in horror, placing a hand over her mouth before screwing her eyes shut at Snart's words.

"These are the ones we could save, the rest are ash."

The chatter between the refugees hushed as they saw Savage's daughters.

"There's children! And mother's and father's and-" (Name) looked appalled and tears gathered in her eyes.

"Sister, the people in those camps are radicals." Cassandra cut her sibling off.

"Do these people look like radicals and rebels to you? Your sister doesn't seem to think so." Snart glared at Cassandra. "Look, it took me a long time to realise my old man was a monster but I bet you're smarter than I am, your sister definitely is. Oh, Perdegaton didn't release the virus which killed your mother, that was your father."

"Impossible." Cassandra shook her head. "He was only Perdegaton's tutor. What makes you think I believe you?"

"Cassie please! Father hurt these people, innocent families..." (Name) begged. "Mister Snart is right, I'm staying and helping him."

"Fine, suit yourself sister. If we meet again, don't expect me to be friendly." Cassandra muttered before running off and leaving (Name) with Snart.

Months passed, and (Name) turned into a loyal member of the Legends. She was truly in love with Leonard, and he too loved her back. The morning was not unlike any other, (Name) was lying in bed with Leonard who was tracing her bare skin with his calloused fingers. Their clothes littered the floor from the night before, and they only had bed sheets hiding their naked bodies. Leonard placed a kiss to (Name)'s neck and moved to pull her onto his knee, kissing her lips with more force.

"Leonard, what are you doing?" (Name) asked.

"Well I promised a certain someone round two didn't I?" Leonard smirked.

"Leonard! Today's an import day, Gareeb said that he had finally found a way to stop my father." (Name) rolled her eyes at the man trying to kiss her.

"You need to stop calling Hunter Gareeb, it really gets on his nerves." Leonard smirked.

"Well it's a good thing I'm not calling his name in the darkest moment in the night." (Name) replied with a wink making Leonard huff before rolling away from underneath her.

"I was waiting to do this but I think since there's a chance either of us may die, I suppose now is as best time as ever." Leonard grabbed a small box before opening it and presenting it to  (Name). "Will you marry me?"

"Is it custom that people in the 21st century propose nude?" (Name) asked with a grin.

"No it isn't. Stop ruining my moment and say yes." Leonard said, slightly frustrated.

"Yes, Leonard Snart. I will marry you." (Name) smiled as the ring was slipped onto her finger.

She was finally happy.

(And then Leonard dies because of the Time Masters and it's sad but shh)