In Love with Chandler

Jasmine's POV:

I don't think I could possibly ever be happier. Although Chandler and I got together right after Zack I really couldn't give a shit. Never would I have thought that I'd end up falling in love with my best friend. That doesn't happen to everyone. I was lucky. The fact that I was now dating my best friend was going to take a little bit of getting used to for the both of us but that wasn't the weird part. The weird part was me starting to have feelings for Chandler only a few weeks ago. I don't know what changed. I always thought he was cute and attractive but for the five years that I've known, him I've only loved him as a best friend, up until a few weeks ago. Being with Zack made me realize how lucky I am to have Chandler. I fell in love with how much he cared for me, what he does for me and how he can make me laugh hard enough that I can't breathe. Whenever I'm with Chandler I never want to leave him. I felt stupid for not knowing how he felt for me and breaking his heart every time he saw me with Zack. I had to make it up to him. He was mine now and I was never going to let him go. I loved being his friend but being the one he loves was even better than friends.

"Took ya long enough." Frankie said before I was about to leave for our first date. "For what?" I stopped. "To figure out that Chandler loves you."

"You knew?!"

"Yeah. I was trying to help the guy out."

"How long have you known and why didn't you tell me?" I said disappointed. "Like a month."

"Frankie you shit, why didn't you say anything?!"

"Uh... I don't know, because you guys are best friends!" he said sarcastically. "That's not something you just tell someone and you were already in a relationship!"

"Yeah, one that I regret." I mumbled. He had a point; that's not something easy to tell anyone.

"Chandler didn't want you to know anyway."

All this was making me think. I was so happy to be with Chandler but upset and still felt horrible for putting him through this.

"Frankie I gotta go." I said interrupting my thoughts. "Bye."

I stepped out side with my heels and my white skirt and black top and waited outside for Chandler. Butterflies started up in my stomach when he walked out of his house. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He came out wearing a white shirt with a black tie and brown pants. His sleeves were rolled up slightly and he walked over with his hands in his pockets like always. His brown hair was styled amazingly like always and he smirked with his beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. Gosh I was such an idiot for not catching feelings for him sooner.

"Look at you

"Look at you." I said with a bit of a giggle. "No look at you." He said flicking his chin at me. "Your'e hot." I said grabbing his tie, lightly pulling him close to me. "So are you." He smiled almost laughing because he was blushing.

I felt him put his hands around my waist and I rested mine on his shoulders

"Ready to go?" he said. I nodded. I was still feeling upset about the whole thing. He could already tell there was something wrong.

"Jas..." he said stopping me by taking my hand before going into the car. I couldn't help but start to cry. "Oh shit, Jas whats wrong?!" He said grabbing both my hands in concern. This is why I loved Chandler. "Is it me?!"

"Oh gosh no." I said holding his hands a little tighter. "It's me."

"What?"

"I know we talked about this already but I still just feel so bad. I broke your'e heart in so many ways. I put you through so much."

"Okay it did hurt, but you didn't break my heart

"Okay it did hurt, but you didn't break my heart."

"Of course I did. Friend zoning you all that time and being with Zack and other guys all in your face, being so stupid and not having the slightest clue about how you feel. How could you want to be with me after all that?" I said with water filling up in my eyes.

"Because I love you Jasmine. Yeah it sucked getting friend zoned and yeah I was jealous as hell when you were with other guys but you did none of that on purpose. There's nothing to fault you for. You didn't know how I felt. I kept it a secret because I didn't want to ruin things. So stop feeling bad for all that. It's done and your'e mine now."

"My god. I love you. I'm so sorry." I said with a bit of a laugh wiping my eyes. I kissed him and gently ran my hand through his hair. He gave me a big hug. "My mascara's probably all running now."

"No actually it's not. If it was I'd be laughing." He said making me laugh.

Even though we were dating now we still felt like friends and that was good

Even though we were dating now we still felt like friends and that was good. "Shut up and get in the car." I said laughing giving him a playful punch as we drove off for our first date.