Strike 2

Chandler's POV:

I hadn't seen Jasmine and Frankie in a week since they were up at their cottage with Zack. I felt like absolute shit waiting for them to come home knowing I had to keep a distance from Jasmine. Technically I didn't have to but to not screw anything up for us I had to for now.

I waited in my garage for them and at about 3:00 they pulled up in their drive way and got out of the car. I crossed the street to see them. Frankie said hi to me first. Jasmine jumped on me to hug me, which was amazing as her usual cotton candy scent filled my nose. She looked even more beautiful.

Zack glared at me and I sarcastically smiled at him while Jasmine had her self wrapped around me

"I missed you! You'll come next time

"I missed you! You'll come next time." She said. "You didn't miss me." I teased shoving my hands in my pockets. "What the hell Chandler, of course I did." She said playfully punching me like she always did.

She turned around back to the car but Zack stopped her. "Babe it's okay, I'll take the stuff inside." He said.

Ugh I wanted to kill this guy.

"Really?" She said putting her arms around him. Frankie rolled his eyes looking at me. "Yeah I got it." He said putting his arms around her thin waist. "Okay." She said standing on her tippy toes to kiss him and walked into the house.

She even had a certain walk that made her so attractive. It hurt more and more every day to see her with this bastard and knowing that I couldn't have her.

Frankie went in as well and it was just me and Zack again

"So you're not very good at following orders,  are you Chandler?" Zack said leaning in their car. What an idiot. "Get off their car." I said in disgust. "Shut the fuck up, you shouldn't even be standing here right now." He said. "Maybe you shouldn't once Jasmine finds out the person you really are." I threatened. "She won't because you're going to back the fuck away from her other wise I can make her stay away from you so you better watch out for yourself." He said hopping off and taking a step closer to me. "You're an asshole and she doesn't deserve you."
She really didn't. He didn't know her like I did.

"Ou... is somebody jealous?" Shit I was giving myself away.

"No man it's just honesty. She should be with some one-" before I could finish talking I was on the ground from a hard punch from Zack.

My nose and eye throbbed in pain. Blood began dripping from my nose and I could see stars around me. I quickly got up to punch him back and I did but not as hard. His jaw was hard as fuck. He went to swing another punch at me but he missed.

"You better get home!" He said shoving me away. I didn't even bother answering him I just continued my way home.

I had to hide my eye and my bleeding nose from my mom and dad but that was hard. They already asked me what happened. I just told them that I fell off my bike and they seemed to buy it.

After they left to go out I immediately called Marcus and Cody.

"He punched you?!" Cody said. "Yeah." I groaned while holding an ice pack to my eye. "That's it. You have to stop her from dating that pile of shit." Marcus said. "I know, but I don't know how."

"You should straight up tell her that he did this to you and that he's a fucking asshole."

"She wouldn't believe it and I have no proof he did it."

"Who else would have done it?" Cody said. "I don't know doesn't matter." I shrugged. "Well at least tell Frankie."

"For sure I will, -ow." I said wincing in pain of my eye but what hurt more was not having Jasmine.