Striking a Deal

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I asked Jack.

              After escaping the Spanish with the Chalices, we had been reunited with Mr Gibbs. Jack was going to try and strike a deal with Blackbeard in order to get his compass back and the release of Mr Gibbs.

"There's always a first for everything."Jack said.

             We emerged from the giant leaves (we were stuck in a rainforest again), meeting Blackbeard and his crew. Unfortunately, Angelica was still alive. I had hoped that she got eaten by the mermaid or something along those lines. That was something else that I noticed, the mermaid was no longer there.

"Ah, there you all are!" Jack said, standing in front of the line.

"Oh, you're both alive." Blackbeard sighed.

"It's good to see you too! Now, I have the Chalices-"

"Give them to me!" he demanded as he leapt forward, his arms open wide.

"Ah, ah, ah. First things first, I want to make a deal. I will guide you to the Fountain of Youth and give you the Chalices if you give me back my compass and release Mr Gibbs." Mr Gibbs appeared with a pig who had the Chalices strapped onto it,"Just to make it clear, Mr Gibbs is the one with clothes, not the one with the Chalices."

"I don't trust you but we have a deal."

               Once again, we walked on for ages, following Jack to the fountain. Angelica kept on accidentally bumping into to me and scratching me with her sword. Each time she did something like this, I would just turn around, smile and then walk again, resisting the urge to punch her. I saw Jack laughing at the front but he stopped after I scowled at him. I just wanted to get this over and done with.

    We came to a cave that was embedded in the cliff. Jack stopped before we even got close.

"Why are we stopping?" Blackbeard asked.

            Jack pointed to a leaf. The water droplets were rising instead of falling. What was this supernatural thing going on here? Blackbeard grinned, nudging Jack to go on. Everyone stumbled through the cave, stopping once when Jack did. The water droplets in there were also rising.

"What now?" Blackbeard asked.

"Uh...open sesame?" Jack said.

           He then started to make the weird hand gestures he does, desperately trying to think of something. Suddenly, he stopped. He looked upwards, raising his hand. He was gone in an instant.

"Jack!" I shouted. I copied Jack and was also lifted up. When I opened my eyes, we was in a bigger cave. And there it was. The Fountain Of Youth. Soon after, the rest of the crew appeared. They were all in awe, just as we were.