Downfall

(Leviticus is 9 years old)

Leviticus POV: It was a nice beautiful day until I saw a flash of lightning and smoke from the other side of the wall as I saw it a 60 meter Titian as he kicked a hole in the gate which caused my family to be crushed in front of me I was too terrified to move but I feel a hand in mine I look around to find Nina

Me: N-Nina

Nina: Come on we have to leave

Me: O-OK
We left to the inner wall as we got to the boats that took us in farther inland

Nina: are you OK? Are you hurt anywhere?

Me:N- No I'm fine

Nina: Good

As the boat took off from the docks we hugged and fell asleep together

What we didn't notice is that the armored titan broke through the inner wall and there was a brown haired boy that swore to kill all the titans.

(Time skip 5 years later)

Leviticus POV

Its been 5 years since shit hit the fan. Me and Nina joined the military I joined so someone doesn't go through what I did. Nina just followed not that I'm complaining.

After everyone got yelled at by instructor shadis Nina and I went to eat as we walk in I heard a horse face boy know as Jean talking about the military police which angered a boy named Eren. In the end they got in trouble. Nina and I talked about what faction we were going to be In.

Me: I'm going to join the scouts

Nina: What?why? It's too dangerous you will die!

Me:If my life saves others then I will die for them.

Nina: What about me? Do you think of how it will affect me?

Me : Yes I did and I know it sounds like I'm throwing my life away but I'm not I just want to help keep people safe from the Titans, I'm sorry but I've made my choice.

Nina: Fine then I will follow you even in death.

Me: No yo-

Nina: Levi! I had my choice and so have you deal with it.

Once she said "Levi" I knew she made her choice and there was no changing that.

Me: okay fine you win.
I said with a smile

Nina: I sorry for yelling, I just don't want to lose you.

Me: I understand and you won't so don't worry so much.

Nina: I know you're too strong to die!☺️

Me: if you say so. I said laughing

As we were talking we didn't realize that jean walked over to us, more specifically towards Nina.

Jean: H-Hey I'm Jean

Nina Hi I'm Nina, do you need something?

Jean: um W-Well I was wondering if y-

Me: Alright, well I'm heading out to the training ground

Nina: Wait for me!

Jean: Wha- Hey

He rushes at me and grabs my jacket.

Me: Let go of me

Nina: JEAN LET HIM GO!

Jean: Why?

But before Nina can reply I punch him in his stupid horse face and send him flying into a table.

Nina: That's why...

After I punched Jean I heard people mumbling so I quickly left.

Nina: Hey wait up!

As I waited for her to catch up I remember seeing that Mikasa girl stare at me when I was leaving the cook shack( or what ever you call it) for some reason not that I really cared. But I started to think of my parents and what would I be doing right now if they were still alive and if me and Nina would be as close as we are now. I personally don't think I would be as close to her if my parents were alive though, I still wish they were alive even if I'm not as close to Nina. You know everything comes with I price my was my parents I guess. I was brought back to the world by Nina shaking me.

Nina: Levi!...are you okay?

Me: Y-Yeah I was just lost in thoughts

Nina: Thinking of your parents?

Me: Yeah, and how it effected how close we are now. If they were still alive would be as close as we are now?

I started to cry a little when telling her this but I felt someone hug me from behind.

Nina: No matter what you think I know we would be just as close now if your parents were here.

Me: Yeah... your right no matter what happens I will also be close to you.
——————————————————————————————————
Nina's POV

'You have no idea how much I love you my love'

Me: Hey I'm going to go to the women's dorm I'll see you tomorrow good night.

Leviticus: Okay I'll see you in the morning good night.