Sordid Little Drama

Start from the beginning

      "How come you always have to ruin things for me, Mal? Why destroy my moment?", asked Carlos

      "How come you always have to ruin things for me, Mal? Why destroy my moment?", asked Carlos. "What has Luna ever done to you, Mal?"
       Mal was upset. "She's an outsider! She's going to break your heart Carlos, and who do you think you'll be running to then? Me!", exclaimed Mal.
       "Carlos!", yelled Cruella agitated. Mal's yelling had woke her up, and she was mad. "Carlos Oscar DeVil! Come here, boy!" Carlos looked at Mal and said, "Great! You woke her!" Evie felt bad for Carlos, then dragged Mal by the arm. "Sorry, Carlos! I'm gonna head to the market to see Luna!", said Evie, hugging Carlos.
      "Oh, Evie! Could you give this to Luna, for me?", asked Carlos, handing Evie a note. Evie smiled at her friend's cute gesture. She looked back to see Mal standing impatiently. "Okay, Carlos! I will!", promised Evie. Evie and Mal left, leaving Carlos to deal with Cruella's demands.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

       When Evie found Luna's table of wares in the marketplace, she almost died when she saw Luna's outfit, loving the originality of it, but Mal thought otherwise. "Pocahontas much?", she asked, looking over Luna's outfit and rolling her eyes. "It's no wonder Harry's in your house!", she jabbed, spitefully.

          Luna looked at Mal and rolled her eyes, then spoke to Evie

          Luna looked at Mal and rolled her eyes, then spoke to Evie. "OMG! I just love these gauntlets! And are those moccasins? I think I'm going to faint!", said Evie, loving all of Luna's creations. Mal nitpicked, dropping the pieces back down. Luna gave her a look then said, "Careful with those! They're handmade!"
        Mal looked at Luna, disliking her. "Yeah! I can tell!", said Mal, nastily. Luna squinted her eyes at the rudeness. She could feel the malice in the young woman before her, and it made her sick. Mal smiled, then flashed her dragon eyes at Luna.
      Evie remembered Carlos's note and gave it to Luna. "Someone special told me to give you this!", said Evie. Luna pulled her glare from Mal and smiled at Evie, who was trying hard to keep the peace between the two females, and who was also totally in love with Luna's creations.
     Luna read Carlos's note. ~ Hey beautiful! Hope I can see you later!~ Love, Carlos. Luna reread the love part, smiling to herself. "Did you make all of these yourself? They're beautiful!", Evie flirtily asked, smiling, bringing Luna out of her daze. Luna smiled, then replied, "No. Uma and I designed them, together!"
     Mal was ready to start. "Where is your little girlfriend? I mean, shouldn't she be here with you? Or is she busting suds over at Ursula's?", asked Mal, approaching Luna like she was bad. "Or maybe she's playing with Harry? I'm sure he'll just love getting between the two of you!"
         "My ears are burning!", exclaimed Harry, walking up. Evie smiled at Harry, taking in his hotness. "Oh, my god!", exclaimed Evie, in her whispery voice. "Harry, you're so hot!" Mal looked at Evie in shock. When Evie realized she had said that out loud, she quickly changed the subject.