Nightwing immediately bends down, bringing my head into his lap and taking off his mask. "No... No. No! Aura, please... Stay with me..."

I suppress a groan of pain and tilt my head to look up into his face, trying to contain the slight shaking of my body. "Richy..." His eyes are glazed over, each tear leaving a trail down his cheek. He sniffles as he looks down at me. "Richy..."

"Don't talk, I've contacted Miss Martian, e-everyone is coming to help as s-soon as possible. Please, hang on. We're going t-to get you better. E-everything is going to be okay."

A few tears stream down my cheeks from the pain. "Richy..." I reach up and cup his cheek, and he instantly covers my hand with his own, leaning into my touch.

"No, p-please, stay with me..." He wipes away a few tears with his arm. "We promised each other we'd always be together t-to grow old together..."

I close my eyes slowly and reopen them, staring deep into his cornflower blue eyes. "I... love you..."

"I-I love you too! Please, stay with me!" he begs. "Miss M and the others will be here soon!"

"Nightwing! Bolt!" Miss M cries out, rushing up to the two of us with Artemis and Robin right behind her. She gasps upon arrival. "No... Bolt..." She kneels down on my other side, Robin right beside her.

The three already know this is the end. Any sudden movements will just cause me more pain.

I glance at the two, giving a small nod to them. "I'm sorry..."

"No, Aura..." Artemis whispers, kneeling down beside the other side of Megan.

Everyone else arrives, and Wally sits next to Richy and Conner on the other side. Tears blur everyone's vision.

"Sis, no..." Wally cries, grasping one of my hands.

"There has to be something we can do!" Richy pleads, looking at the others.

"Richy, it's... too late for... me..." I groan, letting out a bloody cough.

"Don't say that!"

I look around at the people I call family, the small portion of the large family that I've come to know over the years. "Please take care of each... other..." I groan. "You all are my family. I love all of you... My time has come... I'm sorry..."

"Big sis, please don't!" Robin exclaims, tears rolling down his cheeks.

I smile up at Jason, moving my hand to his cheek and wiping away his tears. "It's gonna be okay, little Jaybird... You take g-good care of Richy, okay?"

He sniffles and nods his head. "I promise."

"Megan, Conner, you two will always be my best friends... Artemis, I will always see you as my sister... And Wally, tell mom and dad I love them too."

"I-I will."

"Tell e-everyone else... I l-love them too and I'm s-sorry," I wince.

Richy's tears begin to splatter onto my face and he clutches me closer to his chest. "Please... I... love you... Nothing will ever be the same without you!"