Chapter one

Pisces smelled the fresh air of Kimbara Outback. She left her pride when Capricorn and Taurus left. The small, black and cream colored fox trotted around the small land. What a beautiful place. She thought, putting her dry paws into the river. She did not swim much, and she was taught that water was dangerous, but water felt nice to her. I wonder if there's other lands in Jamaa. I've only been to Kimbara Outback and Coral Canyons. She trotted back to Coral Canyons, walking straight into a waterfall.

Wow... This place is epic. The place she stood was completely made out of polished rock. There was a store for dens, and clothing. Pisces sighed and leaped up the elegant staircase. The shop book had torn and old pages, but the items she could obtain were royalty. What caught her eyes was the DJ headset and dual samurai swords. It glimmered beautifully in the rays of sun that beamed through Epic Wonders. Epic Wonders... No wonder it's called that. A brown wolf and a gray wolf entered the waterfall, their tails entwined. Pisces ignored it. "Excuse me, how much do... DJ headsets cost?" She quietly announced to them. The female wolf snorted in laughter. "Too much for ya." She snickered. The male glared at her, then looked at Pisces with annoyance. "They cost a lot, and the amount of gems is on the shopping book." He growled.

Pisces returned home after realizing she had no gems. She was only meant to be a small fox in a lion pride. She padded to Ryver, her mother-lion, and asked for gems. "If it is for good use, like food. No races or ridiculous catty items will be bought." She explained. Pisces shook her head and turned away. I think... It is time for me to leave. Pisces left the territory, and began her adventure.