Asylum of the Daleks

Says I will upload more often.
Uploads once then disappears again.

Oops... What can I say? My lifes been a mess lately.

Anyways! The Doctor, the Stone and Jenny get taken to the Dalek Asylum, the Time Lord shares a secret with Amy that changes the gingers perspective on her best friends and of course the Stone and Jenny make me unsure on who my favourite duo is for this TARDIS team... the Doctor and Stone, Amy and Rory or the Stone and Jenny, ugh too many choices!

It's time to see the first of many different Clara's in Asylum of the Daleks! 

-----

 The Doctor, the Stone and Jenny were all sat at a table in a tea room enjoying tea and biscuits. The Doctor then noticed a cloaked figure with no visible face in the room that was sat across the room and then was opposite the three. "I don't think we asked you to sit."

"There is a woman who wants to meet you."

"That's nice but I'm married."

"She doesn't want to meet only you but also your wife and daughter."

The Stone narrowed her eyes at the figure. Whoever they were they meant business. "We don't discuss our business in public."

"I know." They waved an arm and then were the only ones in the tea room.

"Who are you?"

"A messenger."

"Whose messenger?" The Stone questioned.

"Darla von Karlsen."

"Never heard of her." They shrugged.

They stood up and the tea room changed into a beach. "Where's the tea room?" Jenny frowned looking at her parents.

"You were never in the tea room." The figure replied.

"Oh. Of course." The Doctor nodded. "Psychic projection. Someone's sending us a dream message. Well, I hope we fell asleep somewhere comfy."

The Stone chuckled at him. "Of course you would think that."

"Do you recognise where you are?" The figure asked looking between them both when the location changed again. A dark red sky was above them and rain poured down as smoke filled the air covering the sky in thick smoke.

"Can't remember." The Doctor lied. How do you hang up on this thing?"

"You can't."

"Oh yeah? And what if I just wake up?"

They then were back on the beach in a deck chair. "No, Doctor. The beach isn't real either. You are still dreaming." They then were in space.

"Spacetime coordinates. You will meet Darla von Karlsen here. Her daughter is in danger, and only you can save her. You recognise the planet?" It asked as a red planet came into view.

"Yes." They both replied.

"Say it."

"No."

"Name the planet."

"We will not say that name."

"Say it."

"No!" They protested again before shooting upright under the time rotor. Jenny ran down the stairs and stopped at the bottom staring at her parents.