2. first date

Blaine: He blindfolds you just like the first day you met and takes you to the basement of the funeral home where he prepared a fancy meal with candles. He takes your blindfold off and you couldn't believe your eyes. "I know it's not the most romantic thing, but..." Blaine started, but you cut him off by kissing which shocked him. "No, I love it Blaine. Thank you." You said pulling away.

"You're welcome." Blaine replied smiling.

Clive: He takes you out for coffee which really confused you since Clive said it was a date and you always went to this coffee shop after work, but when you walked in nobody was there and lunch was prepared on your favorite place to sit which was near the window. There was also a teddy bear and balloons on your chair.

"I can't believe you rented out the place. How much did it cost?" You asked sitting down. "Let's just say I didn't and I might lose my job for this." He replied. You looked at him. "You didn't."

Clive didn't say anything and just smiled.

Liv: You two didn't know what to do for your first date so you and Liv just stayed at her apartment eating noodles and watching zombie movies which turned out to be more fun than you two thought.

Peyton: She takes you to a karaoke bar where you two spend most of your time watching other people sing until you decided to take Peyton with you to the stage to sing a duet which was amazing.

Major: Major didn't want to do anything cliche so he took you paintballing. Which you never did before so you were excited. It was so much fun especially since Major kept losing on purpose.

Ravi: Ravi took Major's advice and took you to watch a science-fiction movie which was fun, but the thing that really made the night special was when Ravi held your hand. He was hesitant at first then his hand slowly connected with yours making you look at him, but he was pretending to watch the movie making you smile the whole time.