1. how you met

Blaine: One of the zombies that works for him turned you into a zombie and since Blaine doesn't want Liv to find out. He kidnaps you.

"Where am I?" You asked, you couldn't see anything with the blindfold covering your eyes. "That's a secret for now." Blaine replied taking the blindfold off you. You looked at him. "Who are you?" You asked. He smirked. "Blaine."

Clive: Back when Clive was a Vice Cop. You two become partners. "Clive Babineaux. You're my new partner, right?" Clive said holding out his hand. "Bab-what?" You asked, chuckling a little.

"Just call me Clive." He replied, rolling his eyes. "Okay Clive. I'm Y/N and yes I'm you're new partner." You said shaking his hand.

Liv: Peyton introduced you to Liv at her party. Once you seen Liv you knew she was a zombie so you spent most of your time getting to know her.

Major: You were a zombie on his list to kill, but instead of kidnapping you. Major fell in love with you and decided to protect you instead.

Peyton: Peyton needed a new roommate after finding out Liv is a zombie so she interviews you not knowing you are a zombie too. "I'm Y/N." You say shaking her hand. "Peyton." She replied.

Ravi: While Liv was away with Clive for 2 weeks. Ravi hired you as his assistant since you liked the same things and knew as much as him.