NEW LIFE

***

Paano kapag nainlove ka sa isang lalaking nagngangalang Daniel Kyle Ashton?

Iyon bang tipong mala-adonis na sa kagwapuhan.

Yung tipong HEARTHROB, sikat, matalino.... BASTA! parang na syang isang PERPEKTONG TAO.

Yung tipong ang swerte nya sa buhay. Perfect family, perfect personality, perfect friends...

PERO...

May hindi alam ang mga tao sa kanya.

Sa pamilya nya.

Sa buhay nya.

Hindi alam ng karamihan, at kabilang na ako don...

Dati.

Sa isang iglap, nalaman ko bigla ang pinakatinatago nya.

Nalaman ko ang lahat ng tungkol sa kanya.

Sa paglipas ng panahon na wala sya tabi ko. Kahit na iniwan nya man ako. At kahit na nalaman ko ang kanyang sikreto. Isa lang ang hindi magbabago.

Mahal ko sya.

At mamahalin ko sya hanggang dulo.

***

What if you fell inlove for the very first time?

And you fell inlove with a girl... with a girl who has a unique personality.

What if, you don't want to fall inlove because of your secret?

You do not want to be in love because you do not want that to be a distraction.

I fell inlove with her. I fell inlove with a girl named Kathryn Alexis Salvador.

But I broke her heart. I made her cry. I am the reason why she became miserable because I left her.

I hurt her. I hurt my life. I hurt my world.

And that's because of my secret.

My life is full of mystery.

Everyone said that we are perfect.

That's kinda true but...

Not all the perfect can be perfect until the end.

I chose to let her go. I chose that for her sake. I want her to live peacefully. I want her to live without fear. Because that is what she deserves.

I love her. Fucking much.

I want her back. I will win her back. I want to keep her. I want her to be with me forever.

Soon..

***

Love can heal you.

Love can change you.

Love can make you happy.

And for them, love can do everything they want to,

Because love is powerful.

"THEIR STORY IS NOT YET OVER.."