HUGE ANGRY RANT (song #who knows)

Hey guys, ive been thinking of writing this for a while now. I have a lot of anger on my chest so let me just say this right now. there might be a lot of cursing and a lot of typos but forgive me.

Honestly im like so sick of this weird mentality people are living in and i dont know if you guys are but you probably arent since ive said some pretty fucked up shit in these rant chapters and you are all still here. but seriously tho im super duper annoyed how fucking selfish and self centered people can be. "No i dont care if you love her/him fuck your feelings only love me for the rest of your fucking life tho you are only 15/16" that fucking sucks. its different when its like marriage or something like that but honestly give me a god damn break. People live in some fucked up reality that cheating can only be of one kind. Deceitful.

What if you love her or him. Does that not matter? what your heart feels suddenly doesnt matter anymore? it only matter when it comes to you right. i mustve forgotten. and again im not making excuses for those boys or girls that cheat. Theres a difference between groups. What people fail to realize is that some cheating isnt based upon like your mind wandering or some shit like "Damn she looks sexy hot, lets make our move tho we are with.....Kathlena" like  no there them then theres other people "I spent 3 years with her and shes back. I love her more than ever. Maybe more than the girl ive known for 2 days" then the girl from your history makes a move and you choke. you dont know what to do so you go through. Now both people are bad but is the latter soooo bad that he deserves the punishment of the first dude? Like cut people some damn slack. Some people cheat based off of personal problems, or drinking too much, or vulnerability or some other issue that you really cant blame them for.

You know i wont lie and what im about to say may sound fucked up but it depends on your fucking mentality. Ive cheated before. but online. you know and it backfired because as my friend likes to say i am a woman of tone and expression i speak volumes with my eyes,tone,body language and my expressions. Based on that i know damn well i would never do that here in the flesh. The situation has presented itself. in 3 out of 5 of the relationships ive had a boy tried to make a move here in the flesh and i said no. he understood and look where we are standing. Close friends helping each other out with our relationship issues. I would never cheat here in the flesh. ive never done it before and i dont plan on it. i have no one here that i love some much that im willing to fuck up for it just wont happen. everyone i love are my friends and my ex's moved away and i will never date again. Some peoples mentalities are sooooo fucked up that i really dont know what to do. like literally wont like most of the issues i go through online i just about brought on myself but like stupid stiff like"damn if i didnt post that pic of Camila ot5'ers wouldnt be on my ass" things like that. But i know that some things are not my fault. Im not gonna sit here and take anyones shit anymore i wont have it. You know apparently the times i fucking risked my happiness and m freakin life isnt enough to keep you satisfied you have to have more.

And seriously let me show you how fucked people can really be, she literally  went to her friends, cried wolf just about literally, had them come over and cyber bully (yeah thats what im gonna call it im sick of making excuses for them) then literally tried to come back and literally be my friend. after you dug up all the deepest darkest secrets i broke down my walls and told you and you go and spilled to the fucking world and now you want to be friends!? WHAT THE FUCK? No! Of course not! The hell.

but i tried to be civil. i tried to kick back and relax and ignore it but that shit made me soooo bitter and i just couldnt. see i made puns and references back to the shit you said to me and she just couldnt take it guys. then went and tried to make me feel bad a-fucking-gain "forget about me, leave me, dont read my books, dont comment on my comments" and blahbity blahbity blah.

Look youve ruined enough of me and for me im not gonna let you ruin my freedom to do what i please on wattpad as long as im not breaking any rules.okay. and you think i miss you but i really am sorry to say i dont. i have of communication to you but i dont use them because im not on my knees looking for you.like honestly (seriously tho i just cracked my elbow and noticed the weather is foggy today) but yeh seriously tho. and i know one of those people from her group of bullies in lurking along the sidelines reading my book. which i dont mind to be honest. but you are really just being a bitch and a trouble maker you did it to my last book like i dead ass saw you lol. but honestly im done being everyones little bitch. i really am. no more playing nice from now on its fire with fire. now obviously if you didnt do anything to me im not gonna be mean i wont bite. but for those that want to bring trouble my way im sorry but im finished. i sat there and played sarcastic the night you called me all the shit you called me but girls i can be very powerful with my words but i chose not to ,theres a thing called manners yeah? lol like jokes aside they were all like... damn what they say i thnik they said something that like pressed me so im gonna make rude something up "oh your so skinny you drop dead any minute" that was bad lol  but then i was like "yassss drag me bitch there goes my wig" now talking like that make me cringe but it was all i cold come up with to brush it all off. but it really shows how disgusting and gross people can be in their personalities. theres a difference between defending you best friend and just wanting to be in the loop and make someone feel like shit. one other friends did the craziest thing ever it was kinda cool but they went to there book and was like"dear miss harmonizer, you are a this this that that that this this that" and was like ummm okay are my cupcakes ready. see i learned a thing or two from a abusive relationship, conversations that ive had with celebs and youtubers, and definitely from my own experience. some things are meant to hurt you so dont let them. that goes for all of you. if you are going through like bullying or something 1:dont let it get to you and 2:dont let it get physical. let its stay as just words or i would definitely stand up for you.

but with that situation with that girl i wish i cut her off sooner. because you know some people come with this like negative energy that is meant to drown you like drag you down and i feel like those are the kind of people you need to cut off as soon as possible because you start to see yourself the way they see you. and its not good. it affects your confidence, your relationships, the way you love people and they way you let them love you. and ive just started seeing myself as better. im no monster im no cheater. i spend my days volunteering at the ymca and making art for people who need it for stuff and singing to people in times of need and i wrap myself in my blanket because im scared a demon from the conjuring is gonna grab me in my sleep and most importantly i wear fluffy pink slippers when i have to check the mail. and thats who i am .thats my personality not what all of those people say it is or was. get to know me before you try to judge me based upon what someone told you.  anyway thats all for now. talk to someone who knows me. if you have any opinions about anythin i said here pm me or comment. but cheating is not good. that goes for those who are the deceitful cheaters not the vulnerable cheaters. anyway im hungry and sleepy. bye for now

i saw this sitting there looking for another song and i decided to add it because Brave is my favorite Disney movie

this one below make me smile so much i love it sooo much

and last but not least my weekly obsession

sorry for dropping a bunch of videos on you but that was stressing and i wanted to make you guys smile after that