He looked at his phone seeing Harry was fifteen minutes late. He decided to move towards the inside of the shop and to text Harry he was waiting at the table near the candy bar. He looked through some of the Tumblr feed he had and reblogged a few pieces of shit which were relative to him. Soon enough, it was seven thirty.

Where the fuck was Harry?

Maybe Harry had forgotten, or misinterpreted that the date was actually for tomorrow night instead. Ten minutes after that, Louis began to frantically text Harry, calling him every so often. He wouldn't respond.

Louis couldn't leave. Maybe Harry was held up in really tight traffic. Or maybe something had happened to him. Couldn't have. Harry was careful.

It was eight thirty by the time Louis had just given up on their date. He took the 9 o'clock bus to the Broadway, walking home and going to sleep, extremely disappointed.

************

He was at work the following morning, deciding to let Mia have Friday off, cleaning the same spot for at least half an hour while customers lacked to walk into the shop. Maybe Louis' attitude over the past couple of weeks really affected the demand of customers. Who cared, it was their loss.

He knew there was only one loyal customer Louis would serve within a heart beat. The boy with the curls, green eyes and the one he's pretty much falling head over heels for.

He didn't text, nor call. Harry didn't turn up.

************

He was outside, leaning on the door frame with folded arms and a crossed look. Niall and Zayn couldn't be any more careless.

"Can you just be a little more considerate? It's my house too, ya know?"

"If you have a problem with it, L-E-A-V-E." Niall flipped the finger, not turning to face Louis and loudly sipping at his beer. He was drunk off his arse with Zayn right behind him - not literally. Louis remained at the door frame, knitting his eyebrows together in annoyance.

"I might as well leave soon."

"No one's stopping you mate!" Zayn shouted back. "Bring us some peanuts, will ya?"

Louis groaned. "Get your own fucking peanuts."

He turned around and slammed the glass door to make it wobble. He stumbled back into his room, minding the absolute mess in the kitchen which has been left stationary for the last four days. It was Niall's turn to do the dishes, and everything was rusting and moulding up in its own place. Louis could smell it from his room and it was stinking the house. He couldn't bare to live here for much longer in these conditions.

He fell into his bed, taking his phone from his pocket and glaring up to it to see a message from one of his loyal customers. She asked Louis to baby sit Calvin and Beatrice - weird names, Louis thought - and he replied with a sure. He was given the location and the time to be there tomorrow night, being paid a minimum of five bucks per hour, which is pretty good.

Louis' business has gone down quite significantly. Positive and negative; in which the positive being more time to spend with Harry, and negative with Louis losing money straight out of his pocket. He doesn't think he'll be able to afford rent much longer, probably going to have to find his own place somewhere or live with Mia. 

Just while Louis was thinking about it, the girl herself decided to sling in a text. Louis smiled at her message, asking if Louis was okay. The two had been talking about Louis' problems with the house, his anxiety tremors - which has decreased ever since he got over the fact he can actually love someone with tattoos - and work.