Guy2: He better not hog all the girls.

After entering the school I couldn't tell which direction to the student council to get my schedule. I asked a girl if she knew about which way. she agreed to take me to the student council room and led me there. As we arrived in front of the door I thanked her and walked inside.

???: Hello how may I help you.

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm the new transfer student and I'm here to get my schedule.

???: That's right, (Y/N) Fall, right?

(Y/N): Yup, that's me.

The girl went and started skimming around and then she grabbed a piece of paper with my classes.

???: Here you go. Would you like any help finding your class.

(Y/N): Yes please, this place looks like a maze.

???: Please follow me.

(Y/N): Thank you umm.

???: Sona.

After following Sona to my first class and thanking her I entered the classroom. I walked up to the teacher and told her I a new transfer student.

Teacher: You must be the transfer student.

(Y/N): Yeah thats me.

Teacher: Please wait outside till everyone is here and I'll call you.

(Y/N): You got it.

I waited a few minutes till the teacher told me to come in and introduce myself.

(Y/N): Hi, my name is (Y/N) Fall. It's nice to meet you, don't talk to me, and don't think of messing with me.

All the girls were squealing at my tough guy act and the guys were hating that they were being provoked.

Teacher: You can sit next to Mr. Hyoudou.

He pointed to a guy with spicky brown hair. I started to walk towards the empty seat and sat down. As I sat down and dropped my bag at the corner if my eye tat Hyoudou guy leaned towards me as he gave me they eye.

(Y/N): You got a problem?

???: No, I was just getting a good look at you.

(Y/N): Take a picture, it'll last longer.

???: Looks aside, I'm issei Hyoudou.

(Y/N): (Y/N) Fall.

Issei: Before anything, this is Asia.

Asia: Hello.

(Y/N): Hey there beautiful.

Asia: Uh, um...

(Y/N): I'm just messing with you. It's nice to meet the both of you.

Issei: Since your new how about we show you around.

(Y/N): Sure, sound like fun.

After talking to Asia and Issei the teacher started the class and I placed my head on my hand.

(Y/N): *Well this is gonna be on hell of a day. Might as well do something while I'm here*

Time skipped~

After hours of class lunch has finally come and soon after all the girls started to crowd me and asked me lots of questions which were either weird, stupid, to complex, and just damn sexual. After answering the girls questions Issei and Asia gave me a tour around the school and when that was done we sat under a tree.