Chapter 7

RJ's POV

With no hesitation,I quickly got off the car and followed her inside the house.

As soon as my feet has landed on our house, I ran upstairs and got into the front of our room's door.
I twisted the knob but found it locked.

RJ: Maine? Love?
Hey love come on open up na, sorry na open na please?

I got no response but sobs and soft cries where heard on the other side.

One more time RJ this is your fault.

RJ: Love open up na sige na wag ka na tampo...

Still no response...

Hay Maine you leave me no choice, I will have to open this by myself na.
Manang! Pakikuha nga po yung su-

Maine: Don't you dare Richard!
I swear kapag ginawa mo yang plano mo...WALANG KASALANG MAGAGANAP!

I was stunned there frozen on my spot the moment she spoke those words.

I am not used of her actions right now. Well Im the man, I get what I want. I can be sweet but I also have this side of me.

RJ: Maine you leave me no choice!

I got the keys by my self and immediately opened the door.

Why are you acting like this all of a sudden huh? Dahil ba diyan sa Chris na yan?! Tell me Maine, matagal na ba kayo may contact ng gag*ng yon?!

She was surprised not expecting my sudden actions towards her. She was sitting at a corner beside our bed and immediately stood up about to run inside the CR.

Before she could step inside, I caught her by the waist and carried her to bed and pinned her both hands on the headboard. She was still crying so hard that her hair was damped all over her face and face flushed and wet because of the crying.

RJ: Ano?! Tell me now Maine?!

Maine: Ano ba?! So ako pa may kasalanan ngayon ganon? Eh sino ba tong naging psycho kanina palang sa cafe?! Bitawan mo nga ako! You're such a jerk! Instead of consoling me dahil sa ginawa mo kanina ako pa yung nagkaron ng kasalanan?

She said trying to escape my grip on her hands.

RJ: You are seriously expecting me to act like that? Oh come on Maine alam mong hindi ganon basta basta sakin, kung ano ang sinabi ko it will work that way, ok-

Maine: Yun na nga yung problema eh!
You always want things to work on your way! Palagi nalang yung gusto mo yung plan mo and everything!
Hindi mo man lang naiisip na baka nasasaktan mo na ko! Na baka nasasakal na pala ko by always playing with your rules!
Ganito ba RJ? Ganito ba tayo mamumuhay after our wedding? Me,  always doing what you want? Me that cannot make own decisions just because you said no? RJ ayoko...ayoko...

After her last word she cried it all out, I loosened my grip on her wrists and and wraped it around my neck letting her tired body rest on mine.

I didn't know she felt that way, I thought she was all fine with everything but she is not.

I caressed her back and wiped all the tears that escaped from her eyes and brushed away the strands of hair that fell in her face. She has fallen in deep slumber already but soft sobs of hers was still audible that moment.

I carefully changed her wet and sweaty blouse caused by the heavy tears by my shirt that she has always loved wearing because of it's looseness and comfiness, followed by removing her shorts and leaving her lingerie on.

I laid her back gently on the bed and placed her head on my shoulder, I kissed her forhead down to her forsure sore eyelids then trails to her tear stained cheeks and finished it with three gentle kisses on the lips.

RJ: Im sorry my love, I know I can't keep promises but I will try my best to be the best husband for you...I love you as much as God loves us.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guys I just wanna take this moment to say thank you sa mga nag follow sakin, mga nag vo-vote and silent readers nitong WHTU, and sa mga nag a-add din nitong story sa reading list nila🤗
Feel free to comment, I would love to know your thoughts about my story.
Thank you once again❤

                                    -sonofelice