Chapter 5

(pls dont skip chapters)

2 weeks before the wedding day.
Maine and RJ just finsished planning and preparing everything for their wedding on the 16th day of July...

As soon as they finished with gown fitting, they went into a cafè shop to relax enjoy a cup of warm coffee and chat...

Maine's POV

Maine: Hay grabe what a tiring but successful day for us...

Rj: Successful huh? Para sayo yun noh, eh kahit silip nga di mo ko pinayagan makita ka na suot yung gown mo hmp.

RJ stated crossing his arms on his chest and flashing a pout just like a 5 year old that never fails to amuse me.

Maine: Hala jusko (laughs) ang kyuuut naman talaga ng bibi ko oh.

I said and untangled his arms from his chest and held his hands.

Maine: Ano ka ba naman love makikita mo din yun syempre, patience love promise it will be worth the wait...
(I said and caught his attention, I smiled)

For now maybe a kiss will do to pacify that frowning face of yours?

I said and immediately transformed the frowning RJ look into a naughty RJ look. Oh no....

RJ: Sounds like a treatment to me.
But you know a kiss will never be an enough treatment for me in this case Ms.Maine, I have the right to ask more than just a ki....

Maine: owwwwwkay so much for that change topic na.
(phew that was close)

Maine: okay RJ you know its weird that in the past 5 years of our relationship, never pa natin napapaguspan ang having kids, you know for me maybe I would like a boy first, diba ang saya nun! May jr. ka na agad hahaha eh ikaw naman lo...

I was stopped in the mid of my word when I saw a vile expression in RJ's face, wasn't he fine talking about having an offspring?

Maine: Love...are you okay? you seems to be...annoyed? Are you not okay talking about hav...

RJ: Wala. It's nothing I just felt tired.
Umuwi na tayo.

He said in a cold tone of voice.
He stood up obviously irritated...

Maine: But love di pa natin tapos yung coffee o baka masaya...

RJ: I SAID UUWI NA TAYO!

I was shookt of his sudden actions not knowing exactly the reason why.

What's wrong with talking about having kids with him?...