Chapter 4

Maines POV

(Pls don't skip chapters)

This day is the first page of the new chapter in our life...

The fact of being engaged to the man I mostly love is too much...its just it hasn't sank in to me yet...

Right now im beside Rj....as usual he is still asleep. I hugged him from behind and started sniffing his back up to his nape.

"mr. Faulkerson... Rise and shine, its time to wakey wakey" I said while kissing his cheeks.

He then opened his eyes slowly and rubbed them while yawning.

RJ: Good morning my soon to be mrs.Faulkerson. Charap Charap naman ng breakfast ko, ang daming kitheth...pero parang kulang eh parang hindi lang kith yung gusto ko."
RJ said while moving his eyebrows up and down.

Maine: Hay nakuuuu...ang aga aga ang harot harot mo, next time nayun noh kapag kasal na tayo and honeymoon na. I want my first to be in the right time noh." I said while getting up.

"sige na bangon na jan breakfast na tayo"

I was about to get out but RJ said something.

RJ: Maine wait...

Maine: oh ano nanaman mag luluto pa ako at may pupuntahan pa tayo kaya dalian mo.

RJ: Maine...paano kaya kung ito na pala yung right time para...???

RJ said naughtily while wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I suddenly blushed because of what he said. I immediately turned around and cupped my both red cheeks with my hand because of embarrassment.

Maine: uh...uhm ah e-ewan ko sayo ang harot mo!" I shouted before rushing to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»°»

RJ's POV

Hayyy trully Im very lucky to have someone who is beautiful, caring, lovable, sexy,...hot...
Okay so so much for that.

Yesterday Maine and I decided to plan our wedding the next day,

I go down the stairs and found her setting up the table for our breakfast.

RJ: So Love, whats for breakfast? Nasa menu mo ba yung gusto ko for breakfast?

I said with a naughty voice and flashed a sexy grin at her.

Maine: oh love jan ka na pala wait ano ba yung gus...

Maine stopped seeing RJ's expression and realizing what he meant for that, she blushed and immediately broke their eye contact to avoid being caught by her embarrassment.

Maine:yah...uh... Ano kasi... A-ano hot dog lang kasi luto ko eh.

Maine uttered nervously.

RJ: hmmm hotdog? So you want hotdog for breakfast pala (sexy grin) why didn't you told me, I could've given to you earlier kanina sa ka...

Maine: ANO BAAAA BAKIT BA KANINA KA PA NANG AASAR?! KAKAIN NA NGA LANG EH.

Maine said with a bit tone of anger at the same time akward and terrified...

I actually didn't expected that, I was just goofing around but maybe i took it too far.

I know how uncomfortable Maine is when it comes to sensitive topics like that since she never had her first love making yet...

RJ: maine wait I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby I took it too far masyado na ko sorry na hindi na...

I tried to approach Maine who is about to ran upstairs.

Maine: RJ na-man ka-si eh sa-sabi ko na-man sayo di pa ko ha-handa sa ganyan (sob)

Maine stated while her tears fall uncontrollably showing that shes really offended of what happen.

I hugged her from behind then kissed her nape then to her revealing shoulder from her tank top, did that to suppress her fear.

Then I made her turn to face me then hugged her head and rubbed her back to comfort her...once shes calmed I kissed her temple then forhead.

I carried her to the couch like a baby (bridal style) then made her sit on my lap head rested on my chest

RJ: okay na ba love? okay na po di na ba galit?

Maine just nodded in response then wrapped her hands around his shoulders.

Maine: Im sorry RJ, I know your a man and needed stuffs like that, Im sorry I cant give it to you yet...its just (sob starts to cry again) I-I cant I...

RJ: shhh..shhh okay na love its okay it can wait till your ready okay? Till my baby is ready.

I said then kissed her cheeks...

Well atleast I tried...✌