Part 2: Spring Break !

“Honey! Wake up ! You’re late for school !” A voice said. “Today’s your last day before spring break! Meet you downstairs for breakfast! ”
I heard someone closed the door.

“What...time is it...” I rubbed my eyes. I looked at my phone.Oh gosh...I forgot to charge my phone. That’s why the alarm didn’t rang. I looked at the clock on the wall and it’s seven thirty, school starts at eight.
“Ok, i’m doomed. ”
I quickly got out of bed, brushed my teeth and got changed. I didn’t even put on my makeup because of the time limit. (I am not that kind of ‘beauty queen’ but...at least i had to put on my foundation ! *Aphrodite’s blessings*;-) I ran down the stairs speedily and put on my backpack.
Just as i was about to open the door and leave, my mum handed me an umbrella and a sandwich.

“Don’t forget to bring an umbrella, maybe it will rain today. Didn’t you forgot what happened last time you came back from school ? (It was an embarrassing experience...you don’t want to know. )And don’t forget to eat your breakfast! Don’t go to school with an empty stomach! Stay safe my girl ! ” She gave me a tight squeeze.

“Mom...i can’t breath...” I muttered.

“Oops, my bad!” She said letting go.

Sometimes, my mom could be quite...annoying.(Sorry mom). But i’m also very grateful to have her because she cares about me so much. When dad died, all i left was her. She helped me a lot through bad days and troubles. She was the one who always encouraged me to get back up again. So...thanks mom.

“Thanks...mom...i have to go now. I’m going to be so late! It’s seven forty-five already !” I got out of the house quickly.

“Ok hun ! Have a nice day !”

Glad that my house was not too far away from school. It’s only a ten minute walk. Or else i would be in big trouble. In big trouble, i mean...i would get detention. Who would like detention tho ? Not me. I finished the sandwich on my way to school.

I reached school just in time the bell rang. Phew! My first class was History, my favourite subject. I liked to learn about Ancient Rome, the Greek Gods and heroes.(Hercules was my all time favourite hero.) And the best thing is, i got to study with Taron and Caele. We were studying at the same class!*screams inside*
I stepped into the classroom, people were were still standing and walking around everywhere. 

“Layla ! Here !” I heard a familiar voice.

“Hey Taron , how are you doing ? ” I said with a smile.

“Better than ever! ” He said patting a seat beside him. “Sit.”

I sat beside him, of corse.
“Good morning Layla !” Caele said waving at me. She was sitting at the front.  Everyone seemed to be in a good mood today because spring break is tomorrow and today is the last day of term! Eeek !
Suddenly , a teacher came in and we all went silent.

“Good morning students, my name is Mr.Brookes and i will be your substitute teacher since Mrs.Jen was sick.” He said with a cold smile.*picture above*

Just as i saw him, i knew something was wrong. He seemed very creepy to me...Who was he ?