Part Two .

Denim

My phone wouldn't stop ringing like crazy. It was 5:43 in the morning and my off day. Rain smacked against my apartment window and the sun peeked through my zebra print blinds. It was Too early to be caking or gossiping on the phone .

It was annoying  but I shut it out feeling nothing but pleasure beneath me as I bounced up and down my boo dick like a horse jockey. I could feel myself reaching my peak as he gripped into my thick ass like play dough

"I'm bout to nut ma, damn" Jimmy started rising off my queen sized bed and thrusting into me hard. I started Cumming all over his meaty dick feeling him cum inside me .

"Yo grab ya phone. It bet not be a nigga calling you either" Jimmy pulled me off him with a mean glare on his handsome face

. "Boy please. You got bitches and I got niggas. Plus don't nobody know we fucking anyway" I told him honestly .

To be truthful I started sexing Jimmy a year ago. I kept it on the low because for one my daddy thought I was a good girl and two Amira had strong feelings for him. I didn't care about her fantasy of being with him because I knew that shit would never happen. He was the hottest younging coming up.  He was always bleeding the block and people always said he was going b the one. My daddy was a certified killer in these streets back in the day and I loved hood niggas just like him. Even though he been retired from the streets for years. I couldn't help myself.

"Man don't get fucked up in here" he spat as I grabbed my iPhone. It was  10 missed calls all from Amira erky ass. 

Amira thought she was my real best friend and to a degree she was . She was very laid back and soft spoken  but had a heart of gold and just really sweet. Her home situation wasn't too right so her hair was rarely done and she couldn't dress for shit.  She worked so much but was still bummy. I just didn't understand how she was looking like a feed me commercial.

"This ya erky ass girlfriend Amira" I said making a joke. "Man don't even do that" he frowned

"Why you up so early?" I answered soon as she called . Her sultry voice came through like she was in tears

"I agreed to a double so I'm suppose to be going in at 7. I'm on the bus stop and the second bus I'm waiting on taking too long. Can u just take me to work?"

"What happened to ya car now for you to be on the bus stop?"

"Look it's a lot to explain but me and Jimmy been kind of messing around for years now. In secret. He hit me yesterday and not even that but every time he's mad at me he takes my car battery out! His bitch ass stole my wallet too"

"Stop crying Amira . You can't let these niggas walk all over you. You need to grow a backbone sweetie foreal. Like what the fuck? and I thought you was a virgin all this time. Jimmy not shit and it's not cool to let him dog you like that. But I'm busy right now so I won't be able to take you boo. Sorry" I hung up before she could  even say another word. Pissed off to the max!

"Yo what you think shit is funny? You been fucking me and Amira on the low?" I was so disgusted. How could you even go from me to her? She was so frail, skin and bones. I was one of the baddest bitches out here

"I never fucked her! That bitch lying! You really on the phone down talking me and shit to her ?"

"Well it's the truth! And she said some real crazy shit like you took her car battery out and stole her wallet, Plus what you going do about your respect out here? Everybody talking how Ivory bitched you and ya homeboys yesterday!"

"I told you I didn't have no bullets in my gun! I'm not about to fight no nigga who won a Golden Gloves Boxing Championship. Then he Saint little cousin. I gotta move smart. That whole bloodline is wild man. But He got his shit coming ma, believe that" he spoke all hyped with his face in a scowl.

"You better! You can't be half a G fucking with me. And cut Amira loose!"  This was real life. I understood not every street nigga was Godlike or fearless but Jimmy talked too much raw shit to be getting clowned like he did.

"I swear on everything I love I never fucked that girl. I did put my mouth on her but she was just a means to an end. I did take her battery out though. She got real disrespectful at the mouth last night"