Mcpussyslayer chapter 1

You turn on the radio to see if anything good is playing, but as you turn the dial your ears feel like they're about to bleed. The new annoying over played songs were on, like usual. "Ugh what is this trash?!" you say as you reach for the CD on your dashboard labeled "Classics" and slide it into your CD player. A tear ran down your face as "I'll always remember you- Hannah Montana" came on. This was your favorite track on the mix tape that Ronald had made you. You pulled up to the 99 cents store and hopped out of the car forgetting to lock the doors as you grabbed a shopping cart.

You searched the isles for what seemed like forever until you found what you had searched for... the Jesus candles. You looked at them in glory before you grabbed 9 and shoved them in your cart. Then threw a box of matches, some plastic knifes, ketchup packets and a piece of paper, and headed to checkout.

You came back to your car and tossed your bags in the passenger seat. You quickly noticed that your radio was missing, along with your Hannah Montana mix tape. He had told you that if you lost it there would be consequences. You were fearful for what was coming next, but you knew you couldn't run... He would hunt you... He would find you. So with a deep breath you turned your keys and started your engine.

You saw the M sign just down the street, which meant you were close. You pull up and park in front of the haunting building, you knew when you bought this building that it was a bad idea, but he enticed you. He was a mystery and you were so plain. You snapped out of your thought and unlocked the door as soon as the clock hit 3:00 am.

You placed the candles in a circle and dripped a dot of ketchup into every single one before lighting them. You took a candle and placed it in the middle of the circle then, carved an 'm' into the top with a plastic knife. Then you took the knife and pressed it against your hand until you drew blood and watched it drip into the candle, 3 drops exactly. It was now time to burn the paper, you watch it burn up as he appears in front of your eyes. You tear up at the sight of his wide smile and afro. "I- I lost the mix tape.." you said and watched as his smile quickly turned to a frown and said with a deep voice "You know I'm going to have to punish you.." he said, now regaining his grin. You sighed as he took off his pants to reveal his 1.5 inch Popsicle. You had forgotten how massive it was, it was the biggest you had ever had. You pulled of your pants and bent over as he began to penetrate you. It didn't hurt as much as you remembered, and suddenly you felt it grow inside you. The pleasure outweighed the pain and you let out a moan. "y/n I love you" Ronald said and you felt your heart warm. "I love you too, Ronald."