"I lost control," he said, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "I didn't mean to do that."

"But you still want to have sex with me."

"That's not what I'm apologizing for."

Cecilie glared. "Look, I don't know anything about this freaky wolf stuff or what kind of pack you people have formed--"

Out of the blue, Asher grabbed her undamaged hand and shoved Cecilie into the closest empty room. He shut the door behind them, lowered the curtain over the door window, and approached Cecilie with fury. Never had she been more terrified of him.

"Do you intend to tell the entire world that werewolves exist?" He hissed, just a step away from her.

"Sorry," Cecilie replied quickly, "but you can't just lay all this stuff on me and expect me to be okay with it." She was sure, if she didn't vent out this stuff somehow, she would go insane. It was her only coping mechanism.

Asher made a sort of sound like a growl and closed the distance between them, hands on either side of her head. Cecilie leaned against the wall, struck with fear and anger and something else. Something she didn't dare admit.

"Of course I expected it." His voice was animal-like. "I expected it every God damn day. You were made for me. I thought once I found you, you would want me as much as I want you." He was leaning toward Cecilie now, taking a piece of her gold hair and placing it to his lips.

Cecilie's face heated as she looked away. "Sorry I'm not what you expected," she said slowly, meeting his gaze again. "Maybe I'm really not your mate."

The bell rang and Cecilie ducked out from under his arms, leaving Asher alone.

***

"You are so predictable, Asher."

The young wolf looked up to his brother, Aiden, as he took a seat beside him. "Ditching class to sulk about your failure in love. A hopeless romantic wouldn't look anymore pathetic."

Asher growled and turned his back to his brother. "Leave," he murmured. There was always someone, usually Lucas, who had to rub his failures in his face.

Aiden laughed. "Ah, c'mon now, it’s not my job to make you feel bad about yourself. That role is resumed by Lucas." There was a pause. "What happened this time?"

"She thinks there was a mistake," Asher ranted. "That I got it wrong and she isn't my mate. Can you believe that?"

"Of course I can."

Asher sat up to glare at his brother. Maybe he would punch him in the face after all.

Aiden laughed. "Hey, calm down. I'm just saying I can understand. She's human, man. She doesn't get anything."

"But she's my mate," Asher stated.

"Doesn't matter."

Asher rolled his eyes and looked to the sky. "You wouldn't understand."

There was a stilling silence around them as they looked up to the cloudless sky.

"Just because I haven't found my mate yet," Aiden started, "doesn't mean I don't know where you're coming from."

Asher sighed and looked to him. "She was supposed to be happy with me. Everything should be perfect."

"No relationship is like that, brother."

"Leo's is."

Aiden laughed at that. "So that's what you're comparing this to? Leo is a lucky bastard and had to take over the household when dad died. He deserves some happiness."

"And I don't?"

Aiden sighed. "Here, you really want to be with Cecilie?"

Asher perked at her name and sat up. "Yes." His answer was definite.

"Then the answer is simple." He paused and smiled for dramatic effect.

Asher growled. "What?"

"Seduce her."

Ash blinked at the words. "Seduce...?"

His brother nodded. "It can't be that hard, right? Maybe she won't understand this mating process or wolf business, but there's something every human gets: attraction."

Aiden stood up to leave Asher to his thoughts then.

Seduce Cecilie?

A/N: Hey everyone be sure to check out the song on the right over there--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^

It really describes Asher and his feelings for Cecilie =] Also, be sure to review plz!