-10-

^^Here's what this babe looks like in this 😍 and Harry just looks like how he does now ;)

I'm so freaking close to 600 followers!! I love you all so much omg!!!
Also, you should follow me on Instagram @ tropiclarrys :)
Here's another update for you beautiful, lovely, kind people.
Make sure to vote amd comment, and ofcourse follow me if you haven't because when this story is done you won't want to miss my next one!

Word Count: 730

---

READ A/N AT THE ENDDD :)

- A month later -

"That boy," Zayn thinks to himself, looking over at Louis. "is completely smitten."

Louis was sitting on the couch, looking over at Harry as the tall man flipped through the channels on the T.V. He quickly looked back down at his laptop, though, when Harry looked over at him. The man kept his eyes on the small boy for a few seconds, but then Louis looked back up, and they both quickly looked away.

Louis' cheeks bloomed a dark pink, while Harry's eyebrows furrowed as he faked concentration at the T.V.

"Bloody idiots." Zayn thought to himself. "You guys are soooo getting together."

---

A few hours later, as Louis sits on his bed in his room, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." Louis yells lightly, closing his laptop from where he was reading Wattpad.

Don't judge, you're doing it too!

Zayn walks through the door (like he usually does at this time of night), sitting on the edge of Louis' bed. " I need to ask you something." He says seriously.

"What?" Louis asked curiously, sitting back against his pillows.

"Do, hmm, um, do you like Harry?"

Louis almost choked on air at the question, eyes widening comically. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, ofcourse I'm bloody serious, so answer the question!" Zayn quietly shouts (cuz that's a thing😂), rolling his eyes.

Louis looked at him incredously. "No! Are you crazy? Have you gone mad?Why would you think that I like Harry, of all people?"

"Lou, I saw the way you were looking at him earlier, and I also saw the way you blushed when you guys made eye contact."

Louis turned his head at that, not saying anything. It was silent for another 30 seconds before Zayn spoke up. "Now, tell me again, do you like Harry?"

Louis fell silent for a few minutes, looking deep in thought. "Maybe, I think? I don't know. It's complicated, I guess."

"I knew it!" Zayn shouted loudly, quickly covering his mouth after. "Sorry, I just knew it."

"It doesn't matter though." Louis said. "One, he has a boyfriend. Two, he's an arsehole. And three, he's my boss. It'll blow over, it's not a big deal. I'm probably just going bloody crazy."

"I think he may like you too." Zayn says, looking over at Louis with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Louis asks, eyebrows furrowing in curiosity.

"When you guys made eye contact, I could see on his face that he was trying not to blush." Zayn says proudly. "And believe me, it's hard to make Harry blush. Actually... I don't think I've ever seen him blush. Ever."

"You're lying." Louis says, looking off to the side. "There's no way in hell someone like him would like me, or like anyone, besides Nick, who is an arsehole, just like Harry. They're perfect for eachother."

"Please," Zayn says, eyebrow raising. "That's a bad relationship if I've ever seen one. They're always fighting over the phone. Usually, when I see Harry nowadays, he's on his phone, always talking to Nick and they're just arguing nonstop."

"Really?"

"Believe me, it's annoying." Zayn says, rolling his eyes. "You've got a way bigger chance then that arsehole."

And maybe, just maybe, Louis smiled at that.

He did.

---

EEEEK Writing chapters is kinda hard but it's alllll worth it when I'm done. You guys seem to love this story so much. It makes me so happy!!!

My birthday is now in 3 days!! Can you believe it???

I'm getting a bike, and I'm so freaking excited because it's AMAZING excercise, and I'm trying to lose weight!! WOOHOO!

Btw guys, I'm so freaking close to 600 followers!! I was thinking when I hit my all time goal of 1k i can do a face reveal and answer some questions you guys give me??? how does that sound. I love you all! More updates to come when I wake up!!