-7-

Okay guys, I just needed to put out there that there is NOT going to be a Zouis romance in here. If the story says it's Larry, it's strictly Larry, nothing else. I don't write any other ships involving Louis and Harry unless it's Larry, unless it's in a situation like this one where i don't have to wrote any romantic scenes. But since the story is mostly told based on Louis, I wouldn't make Louis date someone else. You get what I mean?

Anyways, here's the update you guys have been waiting for! Hope you enjoy! Love you guys!❤

This chapter is short but WOAH it's got some action.

Word Count: 550

----

(READ THE A/N AT THE END

IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT)

Louis woke up to a slight weight on top of him.

He opened his eyes, to find that it was still dark out, and that Harry was on top of him.

The fuck?

"Harry?" Louis asked confusedly, eyes widening as Harry looked up at him, pupils blown.

"Baby..." Harry said, crawling up towards him more, so there faces were parallel. He looked into his eyes for a few seconds, and around his face.

"W-what?" Louis asked, struggling to move out from under Harry, with no avail. The man was too strong. "H-Harry, what are y-you doing?"

Harry smirked, looking Louis up and down. "You parade around here in those big sweaters and tight jeans and expect me to not do anything about it?"

"I- wha-"

"Shh, baby." Harry said, bringing his finger up to Louis lips and holding it there, effectively shushing him. "I know you want me."

Louis froze. Say what?

"You're always looking at me. I can always see it." Harry leaned closer to his face, one arm holding his body weight, the other now grabbing hold of Louis' chin. "And I must say, I'm quite pleased."

Louis was a little freaked out at this point. Why was Harry acting so weird?

"W-what? I don't underst-"

"Baby, be quiet. I'm talking. " Harry said in a dominant tone, moving his hand down to Louis' neck, holding it gently. "You're annoying most of the time, and a brat sometimes,  but you're beautiful, and oh-so-tiny, I can't help myself from wanting you."

Louis couldn't help the pounding of his heart. Harry... wants him? But- he hates him, and be called him a brat, and he has... a boyfriend. And he's pretty much his boss, and he's a jerk, and, HE HAS A BOYFRIEND.

Louis was snapped out of his thoughts by a hand brushing his cheek. He looked up into Harry's green eyes once more, the other smiling at him.

His smile was beautiful, Louis can't lie. He really hasn't seen it. Harry's dimples popped out, and WOAH Louis never knew he had a thing for dimples.

Harry leaned down slowly, building up tension. "Can I kiss you?"

Kiss? Harry wants a kiss?

Louis shocked himself when he nodded slowly a few seconds later, still looking into the mans eyes.

Harry leaned down, and as there lips were about to touch...

Louis' eyes opened.

What...?

-----

WOOOOOOH CLIFF HANGER I BET YOU GUYS HATE ME HWHEHEHEHEHE

BUT ANYWAYSSSS

My birthday is on Friday!! and I was hoping that maybeee you guys could get me to 600 followers?

I love you all!

I update every Saturday so hehehe you guys will have to wait til thennnn