Quite a Common Fairy

Start from the beginning

"Well then, what's your idea? How are we going to find it?"

"By using someone he trusts,"

"Who?" David asked, looking at Killian with distrust but Killian pretended not to notice, "Cause I guess he certainly doesn't trust you."

"A fairy who lived here when I was about, she might still be on the island," Killian said, remembering the time he spent with said fairy and how he regretted his decision now. "She'd be an inside source, knows all about the camp can get us in, she might even have some pixie dust left. Perhaps we could fly in."

"You mean fairy dust,"

"No, pixie dust. It's stronger, like nuclear fairy dust."

"Wait, a fairy?" Emma asked, she still couldn't believe half the things that happened to her – part of her believed this was a dream. "Tinkerbell."

"Do you know her?"

"Every kid in the world knows her."

"That's a bad idea, mark my words." Regina said in an attempt to convince them other ways, she did not want to see this fairy. "This Tinkerbell is not going to save us."

*

Adelaide sat in her cell, recently she'd been able to occupy herself with some stitching. Regina had been able to sneak her in the things she needed to do so but that had been the last time she'd visited her. She suspected that Regina no longer wanted to learn from Rumpelstiltskin. Or at least she hoped that was the case. That was when Regina's face appeared at her cell door.

"Regina, I thought you weren't coming,"

"I wasn't, but I have the most wonderful news to share with you."

"What is it?" Adelaide asked curious as to why Regina now had a light in her eyes that Adelaide had never seen her with. "What's got you all happy?"

"Last night I fell from the balcony,"

"You fell, are you all right?"

"I'm fine," Regina said, taking Adelaide's extended hands. Knowing that Adelaide truly cared for her in a way no other person ever hand. "But I met a fairy named Tinkerbell, and she said that she would be able help me find what I need the most... love,"

"Regina... are you sure you're ready for that?"

"How do you mean?"

"It's just I know how you feel. When I lost Killian I lost my entire world, just like you did when you lost Daniel." Adelaide said, not wanting to put doubt into Regina's but wanting to instead make sure that her friend knew exactly what she was getting herself in for. "That kind of heart break is hard to forget, and I want you to be okay. I want you to know, that even if you do manage to find love again it doesn't have to be more than what your ready for – if they truly love you they will be prepared to wait."

"So you don't think I'm ready?"

"I think you need to be sure that you are before you doing anything you might regret."

"How am I supposed to find love? You never got over yours,"

"Regina I never got over Killian because we were forced apart, and part of me knows he's still out there," Adelaide explained , hoping that Regina would understand what she meant. "My life is already over, but yours is just beginning. Daniel is gone, and your life is just beginning. You can still have love,"

"But am I ready,"

"Only you can know for sure, trust yourself. You'll know what to do when the time comes, I'm sure of it."