In the Name of the Brother

Killian woke on the side hearing some sort of siren coming towards them. She knew that meant Emma was on her way. Emma was speaking to someone when she eventually came over to see him. He couldn't move but he didn't care.

"Hey beautiful, here I didn't think you'd notice," She then bent down to him and pushed down onto his ribs causing him to yell out.

"Your ribs are broken,"

"Oh that must be why it hurts when I laugh, did you see his face? His one true love gone in an instant, know he knows just what it's like. It was just like Adelaide, when he took her from me... I finally got her avenged."

"And now you're going to join her," Gold said trying to lung at Hook and dig his cane into the neck of the man he wanted to kill.

"Gold are you insane?"

"Yes I am!"

"You can't do that!" David said trying to keep Gold from doing something stupid.

"I can if you let me go,"

"Let him!" Hook called wanting to be reunited with the woman he loved.

"You don't want her to see that,"

"I'm a stranger to her,"

"Murder is a bad first impression." Emma hissed at Gold knowing it might be the only thing to stop him from murdering Hook. She knew she'd told Gold she wouldn't tell Adelaide that Hook was alive, but now he was here in Storybrooke that changed things.

"What would Belle want you to do?"

Eventually something called an ambulance took him to a strange looking hospital. Not that Killian cared, he was angrier that he was still alive that the crocodile was still alive. Emma then grabbed a nurse, knowing that she had to do this.

"Hide him,"

"What?"

"Find a room and hid him," Emma said knowing that if Gold found him they would be in serious trouble. Snow was currently calling Adelaide and getting her to come down to the hospital. Just as the nurse came in so did Gold, Adelaide came running through the door but she was confused as to why she'd been called.

"Belle, what's going on?"

"Get him out of here!"

"Well what's happening? Belle!" Gold shouted and Adelaide knew that something must have happened to Belle but she really couldn't figure it out.

"I'd like to know that myself."

"Belle! Belle!"

"Everybody calm down!" Doctor Whale said coming in and interrupting them, "Mr Gold, everything will be fine, she's in good hands here I promise. If you want to come with me,"

"Adelaide," Emma called stopping Adelaide from following Gold and Whale. "There's something I need to talk to you about... but we can't speak in front of Gold."

"Emma... your making me nervous,"

"Hook, Captain Hook. I once asked you if you'd ever met him before,"

"And I said no,"

"You were right, technically," Emma said looking really nervous, "The man Hook is, is a very different type of man to the one you knew. Hook is a nickname... for Killian Jones."

"No... that's impossible."

"Except it's not,"

"Why?" Adelaide asked, tears forming in her eyes. She felt betrayed, "Why didn't you tell me that the man I loved was still alive, why wait until now?"