Yes I think I have undiscovered feelings for Niall.I have always had a gut feeling near him I guess this explains it.I smile even more feeling more giddy.I have a date!

I stop walking and do that thing Raven does when she gets a vision.What am I gonna wear!?Wait.This is my first date!Oh god the pressures really setting in now.What about Harry!?He's not gonna like this.I get home and decide to tell him now.

"Hey so...I'mgoingoutonadatewithNiallbyeee"I try sneaking away but he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"What?"he growls,yo is this dude a werewolf?What's with all this growling?

"H-He asked me!"I defend quickly.

"Ok fine bye"he lets go and I run but secretly hide I know he's gonna call him.

Harry's p.o.v

I decided to call Niall and give him a piece of my mind

Niall's p.o.v

Uh oh it's Harry I'm dead meat
Harry's p.o.v
It rings once twice then I hear a thicc Irish accent.
N:'Ello
H:You did not
N:Whatever do you mean?
H:You know exactly what I mean now tell me why the fuck you did that?Are you high?You must be to make such a stupid decision!
N:Listen here I like her,and you can't stop that you don't see me protesting against you and Louis!So let us be!
H:Ok fine but pay attention If you ever hurt her I will personally come to your house and rip your organs out and cut you up into tiny little pieces and burn you and make your life a living hell so have fun!
N:...*cries*
H:*hangs up*

Saraa's p.o.v

Awww but no."HAROLD!WHY?"I scream and he rolls his eyes.

"I need to protect you duh!"he pats my head.

"Ugh fine but don't be over protective!"I warn him and head to my room to contemplate my life.Wait...the date?!

"Harry!Your date!"I run out and shove him out the door.

"GOGOGO!"I hand him his keys and give a forcefully push and with that he's out.Ok time to plan this.I decided to go to a part of the backyard.He had a lot of space and I choose a spot with a cherry blossom tree.

I sprinkle petals around and put a table in the center.I put wine and wine glasses on the table along with cupcakes from the cafe that said "L-A-R-R-Y!"

I go to my room and look out the window waiting for them.After a while I get bored so I draw but then I hear car doors slamming shut.I look out and see them groping each other.I run out and wait patiently.

"Hello!And welcome to Casa de puto!"I say proudly.

"Um Saara?"Louis chuckles.

"Who is dis Saara you speak of I am Niel your host for tonight!"I fake an accent.

"Lou what does Pluto mean?"

"It's puto and it's not important"I lead them to the "spot" and Louis gasp.

"It's beautiful,did you do this?"He turns to Harry.

"um well actually-"I give him a 'don't ruin this' look and he seems to catch on.

"I did it!"he grins and Louis kisses him passionately.

"I love it"he squeals.I squeak and they look at me weird.

"Um ok I will leave but please don't make ze babies!"I make an ok with my fingers and get another finger from the non ok hand and stick it in and out of the ok hand smiling like a perverted 5th grader.

Then I proceed to leave while I squeal like a true shipper.

Harry's p.o.v
After our star gazing we go to my room and you can only guess what happened next...