Miranda?

Harry's p.o.v
Well that was strange.She just stormed off.What did I do?I know I can be a real douche sometimes but I have my reasons.I'm trying and that's what matters right?

I figured I'd give her space and decided to sit on my leather couch and turn on the t.v.While I was flicking through the channels I noticed my name pop up on the news.Now normally I would just skip this but what caught my eye was the photo.It was of Saraa and me.

"Local pop star Harry Styles was spotted helping a girl today.Citizens say the girl usually plays her ukulele and sings almost everyday!It's rumored the celeb himself has done more than help her as they were seen arriving at his house,a new romance?! Tune in next week to find out!"

the host says giving a cheesy smile.I turn off the t.v furiously and slam the remote on the wood floor probably breaking it,oh well.I can't have people think I'm dating someone! I was just getting people to think I'm not a womanizer.I don't need people watching my every move,I make one wrong move and bam now everyone knows I'm poor.

Damnit! What did I do to deserve this!

I think we all know what you did to deserve this.

Theres that voice again,the one in the dark ends of my mind,the one who rarely makes an appearance but lately things have been different,and I hate it.
I despise the voice always criticizing me and reminding me of memories I'd rather forget,it's teasing me in a way.

The saddest part of it is I can't control whether or not I want this to happen.It's agonizing.Oh no it's happening again.I grab my head and tug on my hair trying to stop it but it'd be foolish to even try this is a part of me now,not a pretty one but it's there.

*Flashback*
"I hate you!" She slaps me straight across the face me falling to the pavement.I deserved it."You will pay for this!You will pay for the pain you've caused me!" She kicks me in the ribs repeatedly.I lay on the ground limp weak and coughing up blood.There was no point in trying anymore I was nothing but a love sick 16 year old.

It was her.After all those years.I never thought it would be her.I barely even knew what see looked like but you can never truly forget your first love.Even as much as she hurt me she only did it cause I cheated on her.But why was she here and what did this have to with me being broke?

Saara's p.o.v
After my little breakdown I take a nap and I wake up to something breaking.

I walk cautiously to the source of the sound and see that a remote was smashed into  pieces;but that wasn't even the shocking part (lmao a broken remote so "SHOCKING!")

Right next to the remote or whatever was left of it was Harry gripping his hair and mumbling something.

He stops but when he does his eyes are cloudy.As if remembering something from ages ago,except he looked panicked like he needed to get out.He starts backing away and ends up on the corner of the couch.He stays for about a minute in a trance almost as if he was hypnotized.

He jumps to life and looks around breathing heavily.He surprisingly doesn't notice me.He didn't even notice the tears till I wiped one and stared down in sympathy.

I guess all jerks aren't completely jerks.

"Back away from me Miranda!" He screams and kicks me.Miranda who the hell is Miranda?

"Harry?It's me Saara !"I wave my hands near his face hoping to get him back to himself.

It's not fun when someone stares at you in horror and it's definitely not fun when Harry's well...Harry but this side of him was scaring me.It seemed as though this worked but it didn't make it any better.He stares at me and runs.runs.Not terrified but disgusted that he would let me  see him in a vulnerable state.Just when I thought we were becoming friends...