Memories.

Kriya was sad and happy at the same time. And she doesn't wanted to spoil everybody's mood so she tried to avoid Rey's absence. She went to swayam and asked him in low voice.

Kriyaa: swayam rey kaha Hai aaye kyu nhi?

Swayam: actually even i don't know vo bol rha tha kuch important kaam tha use but don't worry he'll be here soon.

Gang: come on kriya!! vaha kya khadi ho let's dance aur swayam tum bhi aao.

Kriyam: ya guys aa rhe hai.

Suddenly the door bell rung kriya looked at the door with full hope but it was a delivery man. She looked down in saddness but suddenly a guy entered into the house and everybody knows who it was reyaansh singhania. Kriya looked at him and smiled but he tried to avoid it.

Swayam: muje laga tu nhi aayega.

Rey: me sirf tuje prove karne aaya hu ke me aur kriya sirf friends hai that's it.

Swayam (thinking): hey bhagwan!! Iss ladke ko thodi si toh buddhi di hoti toh aaj iska yeh haal nhi hota.

Nicky: ok guys now please sab baith jao hum sab ne kriya ke liye ek suprise aur plan kiya hai.

Kriyaa: ab kya suprise?

Just then again lights were off and a movie started on a big projector. In which all the moments of kriyaa with gang and rey were displayed. Kriyaansh at looking all of their pictures started remembering each incident and looked at each other helplessly. Just then kriya remember all moments of her with her gang and fights. And movie ended and everybody was in tears accept taani and rohan.

Sharon: guy kya din the vo. I really miss those days.

Simmi: ya sharon vo kutte billio ki tarah ladna. Weakling and dazzling ka divide.

Vicky: footloose competition.

Neha: vo rehearsal hall ki ladai.

Swayam: and humara awesome d3 gang chahe hum ek dusre ke dur bhi rehne chale jaaye but humara Dil dosti aur dance kabhi  alag nhi hoga. Right kriya?

Kriya: right. I'll will miss you guyz.

Rey(annoyed): really?

Everyone was shocked at his response and looked at him shockingly.

Sharon: ha rey aur nhi toh kya kriya hum bhi tumhe bht miss karenge aur rey bhi right rey?

Rey: excuse me me abhi aaya.

And he left. And taani was not happy hearing those words from sharon.

Kriya was upset by the cold behaviour of rey. She thought atleast today on day of her leaving he can talk to her properly. And she again got busy in having fun with other gang members.

----------------------------------------------------

What will happen next? Will rey confess his feelings to kriya? Will kriyaa's truth ever be revealed?
New twist ahead
Hope you liked it.
Next update soon.
Till then tadaa 🙏