Ignorance

Next morning, gang was sitting in their usual place in canteen along with taani.
And kriya was having her breakfast sitting alone on a table. And gang was passing taunting comments on kriya. She was hurt by their comments but ignored them.Taani was enjoying thi scene.

Suddenly sharon enter saw the entire scene. And went to sit with kriya to support her.

Kriya: Sharon wo tumhare friends hai tumhe unke saath baithna chahiye.

Sharon: tum bhi toh meri friend ho...

Kriya: ha par (cut her sentence by sharon)

Sharon: Aur waise Sharon rai prakash ko order sunne ki adaat nhi hai.

Kriya: ohk mam jaisa aap kahe..

They both laughed. And gang again passed some negative comment and Sharon on hearing that gave them a deadly glare. And they started talking among themselves. Suddenly rey entered with swayam. Rey and kriya looked at each other but kriya totally ingnored him and so do rey. Swaron noticed this. And looked at eachother and understood how to handle this situation.

Just then peon came and said that d3 gang along with kriya is called by vp sir in hi office.

They all went there.

Vp : hey guyzz...there is musical event for which you all have manage the event. And kriya you have to participate as it is event suggested by NYDA.

Kriya: ohk sir.

Vp: ok guys now divide yourselves in group of two for each work.

Everybody then chose their respective partners. Rey and kriya left. As it was an musical event taani was not a part it.

Vp: rey n kriya as you both do not have partners so you have toh work together.

Kriyaansh: what sir no....

Kriya: sir me manage kar lungi akele it'll be ok.

Vp: No arguments kriya i m nt giving option.As no one left to be youe partners so the the only choice left to me.

They had to agree on his decision forcefully. As other gang members left but swaron and kriyaansh were told to stay by vp sir.

Vp: guyz i m giving you responsibility about this event. All important works are allotted to you all. Please do your best to make it successful event.

Swayam: yes we'll do our best.

Vp: And kriya there is good news for you.

Kriya(confused): for me?

Vp: yes your best friend from Ny has shifted to mumbai. And he his in this college.

Kriya (happily): when he'll be coming?

Vp: he'll be here by tomorrow morning and
He will also attend the musical and Will guide you abt your dance forms according to NYDA.

Seeing kriyaa so happy on news of his friend rey was little annoyed, and was finding it weird why she so happy abt it . It was clearly jealousy.

---------------------------------------------------------

New entry...
Wht will happen next?
Plz sdo vote for this story if you liked it.
Let's see