Sodapop Curtis Imagine

I sat in the lot, staring at the blue sky. Blue like his eyes. The eyes that I'll never see again.

A tear fell down my face. My fingers rested on the green grass. The grass where they found him.

"Hey, Y/N!" I jumped and turned around. Sodapop was walking towards me. "What are you doing in the lot? Don't you know they found a body here?"

I stared at him. "Yeah, but don't you know who's body?"

"Yeah, of course. It was a Greaser, beat to death by a Soc. It was sad."

I noddded. "Yeah." Sodapop sat down in the grass next to me. "Did we know him? The whole gang was real sad about it."

I sniffled and looked at Sodapop. "You didn't notice anyone missing?"

Sodapop looked at the sky and squinted. "I didn't really look that long. But somethin' didn't feel right."

We sat quietly for a few minutes, listening to the birds tweet. "Did you hear what his name was?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Shoot, he had to be real important if you're crying about him. What was it?"

I shuddered and closed my eyes. "His name was-"

"Y/N! What are you doing?" Dallas came behind me and clapped my shoulder. "Who are you talking to?"

I looked over at Sodapop. He was looking at me confused. "I'm right here Dal."

"You don't need to be here, man. Its gonna make you upset." Dallas said to me.

"I'm fine, Dal." I said, turning my attention to him. "I'm talking to Sodapop."

Dallas looked at me for a minute before shaking his head and sighing. "Come on, man. You need to get home."

I stood up, as well as Soda. "Whats going on?" Sodapop asked, sounding worried.

Dallas grabbed my arm and began to walk away. "His name was Sodapop Curtis." I said, before turning around.

I walked a few seconds before the urge to turn back around overpowered me. Sodapop was gone.

He's always been gone