Two-Bit Mathews Imagine

"What's that?" I asked, staring at the bright glow.

"You're the smart one, Doll. You tell me." Two-Bit replied, also staring at the swirling, glowing portal.

"It looks like you opened a portal. But to where?"

Two-Bit had been leaping through the air as we walked down the street, goofing off. He jumped again, except he fell back as he hit an invisible force. He kept running forward, despite my cries of protest. He rammed in the force one more time before he shattered it. And now here we were.

"I'm gonna go in!" Two-Bit grinned. "No you're not." I held him back.

He grabbed my arm. "Let's both go!" And before I could say no again, we were off. And we walked back to the same spot.

"What?" I looked around, confused. "What the Hell?" Two-Bit wasn't looking around, but he was looking at someone.

"It's- It's me?"

I gasped. It was Two-Bit. But he was decked in all Mickey Mouse, and he had a different girl with him. She was dressed all in Mickey Mouse too.

"Who... What?" I asked. Two-Bit and I decided to get closer.

"I love you, Minnie." Two-Bit #2 grinned.

"I love you, Mickey!" The girl who was with him said.

"Wanna have a Mickey marathon tonight?"

"Of course! Wanna help me put Mickey stickers all over my walls?"

"Do I!"

Two-Bit looked at me. "Do I sound like that?"

I shook my head. "No."

We observed TB #2 and his girl for a few more minutes. "

"Oh, I know I got you something, I about forgot." #2 smiled, and pulled a small box out of his pocket. He handed it to his girlfriend.

"A Mickey watch!" She squealed.

"Yeah, it matches my favorite outfit on you, the one you're wearin' right now." #2 smiled at the girls reaction.

Two and I glanced at each other. The girls outfit was a Mickey Mouse shirt, with a Mickey skirt with shoes that had Minnie on them. They matched the mouse ears on her head. She hugged #2.

"Do I act like that?" I asked. Two-Bit shook his head. "No."

"Wanna go eat some chocolate cake?" #2 asked. The girl nodded. "Only if its at the Curtis house. That's where we practically live, despite Darry already having a tough time."

Then they left. Two-Bit and I turned around. We began walking back to the portal. "Wait, Y/N." Two stopped.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you wanna see how the other guys are?"

I thought about it. "Yeah!" So we turned around again and began heading towards the lot, where we knew Ponyboy and Johnny were.

***
"Wow, that's a nice sunset." Ponyboy was staring at the sky. "Sunsets are my everything."

Johnny was standing next to him. "Y-y-yeah, th-they're r-real p-pretty."

"Johnnycake!" I yelled, and Johnny didn't turn around. He dropped in to the fetal position. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

"This sunset is so interesting. Nothing gold can stay." Ponyboy said to nobody in particular. Then he turned around and noticed me and Two-Bit.

"Oh, hey guys. I was just about to head home and read 'Gone With the Wind'." He smiled. "But Steve and Soda are at the DX if ya wanna talk to someone."

Ponyboy walked right past us, leaving Johnny.

"Let's go to the DX, then." Two-Bit shrugged, and I agreed.

***
"Hey guys." Sodapop talked quietly. Very quietly. "What?" Two-Bit cupped his ear.

"I said hey guys." Sodapop repeated, still quiet. "Uh, where's Steve?" I asked, and Sodapop pointed to a door that said 'Employees Only'. Two-Bit and I nodded at him and walked in the door.

"Hey, buddy!" Two-Bit said to Steve.

"Hey, Two!" Steve grinned crookedly. "He seems normal." I whispered to Two.

"We just got here." Two-Bit remanded me. I nodded.

I walked over to a bench and sat down. "Whatcha working on?" I asked Steve.

His eyes seemed to light up. "A CAR!" He cheered. He had a plate of chocolate cake on a stand next to him. He grabbed it with his hands and shoved it in his mouth.

"Did if all I ee!" He said with a mouthful. "Caws and cay aw day!"

Two-Bit laughed. "Ain't that the truth."

"Two, I think we should go check on the other guys." I suggested. We said bye to Steve and walked in to the lobby. There was a swarm of girls around the counter, some with autograph books for Sodapop to sign.

Some were crying, some cheering. We pushed past the crowd and walked outside. "I don't know where we are, but after we find Darry and Dally, we're outta here." Two said, and I agreed.

We walked to the Curtis house, where Dallas was leaned against the chain linked fence. "Hey Dallas." I smiled.

"Hey, man. Fuck off. I hate showing emotion." He lit a weed and put it in his mouth. He took a puff and blew out the smoke. "Man." He said again.

I looked confusedly at Two-Bit and we headed inside. Ponyboy was on the couch, reading, and Darry was dusting.

"I-I'M SO STRESSED!" He yelled. "GOD!" And that's when Two and I had seen everything we needed to.

***
We were standing in front of the portal. "It's been... Weird." I said. "Real weird."

"Do I really talk about Mickey that much?" Two-Bit asked again. I giggled. "No. It's like this is some parallel universe."

"Well, I'm ready to go home." Two-Bit said, and we both walked through the portal.

We got back to reality, and when we looked back, the portal was gone.

"Let's go to my place." I said. "We can watch the Mickey Mouse Club."

"Actually," Two-Bit said. "How about some Have Gun, Will Travel?" (A/N: READS THE CARD OF A MAN)

I nodded. "Sounds good."

And we walked hand in hand, still confused as to what just happened.

****
I think y'all get what this is about