Chapter 1

I felt a light tap on my shoulder, "Hey, Mar-" I sucked my cheeks at her before she could finish, "Jessica we went over this, I have guests tonight, no naughty time!" she shot a puppy face my way, me ignoring it.

Jessica sat back down in her original seat, tapping her pen. "quit it" another man whispered. I smirked, Jessica was pretty annoying.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Marcel, I could say I'm pretty good looking, I've got a ripped body with soft curls lying on my amazing head. I work at a company called Jover Industries, a very popular company out here in California. I was an employee, I was proud of myself because Jessica was an Intern since last month, so I was basically at a higher place than her, well higher than all the newbie interns.

"Marcel, I want you to call this big CEO and get them on our side." My boss said sternly, I gulped, "Big?" He wrote on a Yellow Stickie the number along with something that read, "Pixar" I bit my lip in surprise, "sir do you really think Pixar would join us?" My boss stared at the note, "Marcel, give it a chance, we need this money." I sighed, "Boss, I can't promise this will work but I'll try" He then gave me a bright smile, "that's what I need, Mar, thanks, also your off for break now!" I mentally fist pumped, "Oh Thanks boss." I exited his office and dashed off to finish my printer copies and gather my things. While I was at the printer a young lady made her way to me twirling her  hair, "Your Marcel, right?" I smiled, "yeah" she started to fix her collar only making it looser to show her bust. The printer beeped signifying it was finished, I took the papers. "I'm-" I winked then walked off cutting her off. I walked past the intern cubes as they all stared in awe, "Hey buddy!" "Heyy Marcel!" Here and there.

I sat alone at subway sipping some iced tea I had bought, while I texted this hottie I met on Hot or Not.

Me:  Hey, I'm bored. You have time to meet up?

Her:  Sure, where about?

Me: Subway at central.

Her:  Subway? great choice, I'm on my way :)

Me: C you x

I sighed flopping my phone onto the table waiting. I waited a half an hour until I finally got another text from her reading, " Hey, can't make it was busy!" I furrowed my eyebrows, "bitc-" "Marcel??" I looked up at a tall blonde chick. "huh?" She seated her self at my table, "Hey, I'm Kim." I squinted at her, "The girl from the.. the printer, yeah!" I snapped. "Uhm, yeah, sorry if I made you uncomfortable." "No not at all I was just in a hurry." I smirked. "to do what?" she looked down at my iced tea and phone that was still on, and had a picture of a half naked girl on the lock screen. I quickly covered it, "Nothing important." I chuckled nervously.

"I was hoping we could hook up sometime." she smiled, I scratched the back of my head, playing the awkward moment cool, "Yeah, what's your number?" She read the numbers to me, when I looked up I could of sworn she was an inch closer to me. Soon after she was done she was an inch away from my face. She took a deep breath in, "mmmm you smell good. why don't we make this hook up tonight at my place?" My eyes widened, what? This girl is a bit creepy. I tried to process what she had just said to me, but before I could answer she smiled and said, "Great!" and handed me a card with her Address.

I stared at the paper for the rest of the day, deciding if I should go or not.