"No problem with that. It's actually making me hungry." Milo frowned as he felt his stomach doing somersaults again. He took a drink of the berry shake to calm it down a little until he could get some food. Obviously his omelet hadn't been enough. "Do you have anything on you or are we going to have to stop off before school?"

Katarina gave him that amused look that said there was no reason she would have extra food on her, so he sighed and prepared himself for a wait.

"Milo, are you..." Katarina stopped suddenly, giving him a once over. Again, he seriously wished he could read her mind and see what she was thinking. "Are you limping?" She gasped.

Milo tried not to laugh since it would probably hurt or aggravate his hungry stomach. But she was right. He had noticed it on leaving the house. His knee was aching and the only one responsible for that was his sweet little wolf by his side. "Yes Katie, I'm limping. You did a number on me and you're going to pay for it." He teased with a chuckle.

"So I owe you two favours then?"

"Yes, you do." He agreed. He was a little surprised to find that a few steps later, he found Josanna and Leo arguing. That was the last thing he needed.

One supportive sister and one unsupportive Beta. If they put their heads together, who knew what would come out of it.

"All right, what's going on with you two?" Milo asked as they made their way over.

Leo automatically went silent and looked away while Josanna nudged him. She obviously wanted him to speak up, so he stared at him until he felt uncomfortable enough to admit it.

"The Beta is worried about your limp and your bruises. He doesn't know what happened and he's angry that he deserted you last night, to walk home without a chaperone." Josanna beat Leo to it, blurting the words out before his Beta had even opened his mouth.

Milo wasn't sure whether to be amused or annoyed that his Beta had been worried about him and hadn't said anything.

"I'm fine. If you had stayed behind last night, you would know that Katie kicked my ass in training." Milo announced the truth proudly, laughing to himself when Josanna threw herself at Katarina, separating them.

The sisters were locked in a hearty hug and it looked like Josanna might not ever let her go as she 'congratulated' her over and over again. He figured she was pleased at that small piece of information.

"I'm so pleased for you Kat. You finally did it. You proved it." Josanna squealed excitedly, refusing to let go of Katarina.

"Okay Josie. Let go of my mate." Milo sighed, trying to push down a wave of possessiveness that swept over him.

Josanna was her sister; she had every right to touch her. But it didn't stop the jealousy. So he dragged the girl away, prying off every finger. She beamed at him, as if she enjoyed hearing him call Katarina his mate. He quite liked saying it himself.

"I have a bone to pick with you anyway. If you're going to take pictures all the time, please make sure the flash is off. You just about blinded me yesterday." He asked gently, making sure to be nice about it as he wrapped his arm around Katarina's waist. He felt a bit self conscious about having Josanna around every corner, snapping photos of him and Katarina together, but he was going to have to get used to it. He wanted to keep Josanna happy and if he had to get over being camera shy to make that happened, then it was a small sacrifice.

"At least give Milo a copy of what you take. And don't post them on any websites." Katarina asked her sister.

To his surprise, Josanna quickly agreed and then grabbed Leo and led him away again. She was far too excited to stand still and Milo was happy about that.

"Thank you." His whispered in her ear and then gave her earlobe a quick kiss. "How did you know I was camera shy? Or was I projecting again?" He wondered if he had been obvious or if Katarina was just digging around inside his brain again.

She grabbed his hand and dragged him off on the walk he was more and more reluctant to make towards school.

He fell into step with her and gave his stomach another rub with the heel of his hand. He was so hungry.

"Nope. I remember the look on your face when they announced class photos. It was priceless." Katarina laughed at him and held his arm a little tighter around her waist.

Milo didn't even bother saying anything in his defence; the day class photos had been announced he had literally been struck dumb. Thankfully, the schedule for taking the photos clashed with his birthday, which would also be the day of his union and mating. So he didn't have to show up.

Since Katarina would be with him at his birthday celebrations, his union and his mating, he didn't have to worry about suffering those things alone. So he figured he had to be a little nicer to Josanna. After all, the photos she was taking were photos of him with Katarina. He couldn't be mad about that.