teacher boris x student mugman

No POV

The room was silent except the faint scribbling. He was asked to stay after class to finish work he had missed. But he couldn't help but get distracted by the way his teacher was looking at him. "Is everything ok Mr.boris?" He didn't say anything for a while he just kept looking at him. "Everything is fine mugman" he finally spoke"you can just call me mug" "alright mug do you need any help with your work?" He said walking closer to him. "N-no im almost done" he said all flustered. "Are you alright your face seems to be burning up" he said putting his hand on his face only resulting on making him blush even more. "My you might be coming down with a fever. I can help you if you want" "no I'm fine" "alright if you say so let me just take your temperature just to be sure"mug was about to say something but then boris kissed him. Mug was shoked by this he knew this was wrong but he didn't care he did have feelings for him he tried to hide them from him. Mug was snapped out of his thoughts by him licking his lips for permission.  He didn't know what to do. He then gasped as he felt Boris grab his ass. Boris took the advantage and slipped his tongue in mugs, mug started to mown and started to kiss back after there little make out session they pulled away panting for air. "You know I always thought you were cute maybe we could go back to my house and have a little fun" "but this is illegal you'll go to jail"mug said "no one will find out"

Well tell me if you guys want a part 2