Chapter 1 - Meeting him

UA. A prestigious school for those aiming to be heroes.

That's where I want to be.

(Your POV)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"(Y/N) ? If you keep zoning out you're gonna be late y'know?" My mother.. A beautiful quirk less lady who worked hard and was an amazing kind woman.. But- " if you're late.." A dark aura surrounded her and hair covered her eyes as she punched her fist into her hand" - you'll be sorry ."   "
"and I'm gone- see ya"   I said as I hurriedly walked out the door sweating.

"(Y/N) YOU BETTER COME HOME IN A GOOD MOOD DAMNIT"

I love my mum but wow does she have mood swings- but she knows how excited I am - because today is the day. The UA entrance exam.

I felt the air dance between my fingers it was whipping almost wildly if in response to my feelings. With a snap of my wrist I urged it to lift me and propel me forward. I sped through the air and  gradually  the massive building started to come into view. My eyes widened and I started to smile- in my moment of bliss I lost concentration  on my surroundings and couldn't see that there was  a person in front of me. I crashed into said person and we went flying straight into a tree.

I was lying on top of this ... stranger-  he I realised- was really warm- yet also quite cold in my moment of confusion I realised what I had done and I panicked. " I'm so sorry I- "

A pair of cerulean blue and grey eyes were staring straight into mine they were dull and almost cold.

"- How beautiful "

My cheeks burned and I could feel his awkward stare .. W HAT DID I JUST SAY?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was still staring into his face looking at the scar that resided on his left eye and the way his hair changed from white to red. No matter how embarrassed I was - I couldn't seem to take my eyes off him - he was just so  beautiful like a painting which the world had never seen yet shouldn't deserve to see.

The  boys eyes widened for a moment before the settled into a cold glare . ".... Are you going to get off me " and he looked down

"Um"   I looked at the position we were in - I was supporting myself on top of him while he was still pushed down and backed into a tree.

" IM SO SORRY" I scrambled to get off him and  turned around  to run and hide in shame when I hear a low voice.

" .....Are you taking part in the exams today."

I looked  over my shoulder at him and gave him a light smile. I felt my embarrassment fade as I was overwhelmed with excitement.

" Yeah! Are you?"

He looked at me  with an indifferent look on his face.

" I've been recommended so I don't have to go through such trivial things."

" so you came to check out the competition huh? " I gave him a heartily grin and turned around to face him " well you're looking at the strongest of them all!" I then finished with a dry laugh

For a second I thought I saw a hint of a smile but all that came out of his mouth was-

" I hardly believe someone who crashes into an innocent could be any competition .... No offense."

I laughed at his remark- it was absolutely true though- " Oh well then Mr I-got-a-recommendation-im-so-cool.. You watch me! I'm gonna ace this exam and you'll see what a little elemental can do!  Mwahahah !"

He looked at me and this time I could actually see the humour in his eyes
" Someone who crashes into me and then boasts that she's the greatest with no remorse or embarrassment- you're quite interesting... Fine I'll look out for you Ms ..?"

I grinned at him"(Y/N) (L/N)!  See ya there Mr I-got-a-"

"Shoto. Call me Shoto for the love of God"

I laughed and said in between a giggle " You better watch out. Shoto"
Before turning around and speeding towards the exams.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Shoto's POV)

I watched that strange girl run toward the school, her (H/L) (H/C) flowing behind her.
The way she looked at me -without fear. Even though she looked straight at my scar, my weird hair, and eyes. It's like she didn't even care and accepted me.

As she neared her destination I let myself mumble aloud-

" (Y/N you're a strange one"  I then started to head to the school with the faintest smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was probably really cheesy .. But oh well.
I based the reader character loosely on myself  but if you don't act like this then I'm sorry you are you and I don't own you <3
Hope you're enjoying it !

-Dashī xx