I looked out the window and found her giving the packed food to the homeless girl. She kissed her cheeks which had dirt on them and then she hugged her tight not feeling disgusted by her like other people.

The little girl forgot about the food and welcomed the warmth from her embrace closing her eyes in content making me realize the fact she was not hungry for food or money she was hungry for affection and acceptance.

The girl took the kid to her car. I began to follow her in my car along with Mark. On her way, she made a stop at a kids shop while the kid was in the car. Few moments later, she came out of the shop with some shopping bags with a soft smile on her face and started driving again.

She finally reached at a well known orphanage which runs under a church, I know about it by its name because I and my friends have donated money to this orphanage but never visited it.

There were many children of different races playing together in the garden, they were waving towards her with their cute smiles and she was returning the favor. It looked like they knew her well, like she had visited the orphanage many times before. She casually walked inside the building like she knews her way around there.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find a nun. After the greetings she introduced herself as the caretaker of the orphanage and I wasted no time in signing a cheque and giving it to her because it looks like they were taking good care of these angels which is rare in this world, I know the behaviour of people towards orphans as I am an orphan too just like them.

I was the apple of my parents eyes as I was their only child. I was mama's boy and also my dad's best buddy. My friends used to call me a teddy bear because I was a friendly, charming, always having fun kind of a boy. I was loved by all of my dad's rich friends and their families. I had a dream life being showered with love and affection from every one. I had a beautiful girlfriend, who was very popular in school and followed me every where like a love lost puppy.

But soon I woke up from my dream and had to face the real world when my parents died in an accident planned by dad's friend and business partner. All the people who used to love me like their own son never even looked at me, like I have died too with my parents as they didn't need to impress my parents by giving a show of how much they loved their heir. My parents were gone and my dad's business empire was slowly collapsing. My girlfriend betrayed me when I needed her the most because I was no longer a billionaire's son she used to date. My dad's business partner was slowly taking over the entire company as he had a mere 16 year old boy grieved by his parents death as a partner. I was alone and betrayed many times. But my friends Lucas, Roman and Ace never left me. They were there to support me. That moment made our bond strong from friendship to brotherhood.

I rose from my depression as a new Xavier who is cold, ruthless and merciless.

I took over the entire business empire of my father as his rightful heir and destroyed that bastard of a business partner with help and support of my friends. When he was destroyed financially, I kidnapped him and his gold digger girlfriend who was also his crime partner. This was the fact that I got to know when I was trying to get more information about my parent's killer. She tried to separate my parents by seducing my father and betraying my mother as a friend. When that didn't worked she along with her husband planned my parents death leaving me as they were not worried about a 16 year old boy who will be so depressed by his parents death by the time the whole empire would be under their name.

I killed them my self to avenge my parents. I didn't show mercy to anyone who betrayed me. I didn't kill them but destroyed their life, their career, their reputation and showed their real faces to the media.

While I took my revenge from every single person. Every one ,even my friends were surprised and shocked to see how a teddy bear of their group is now changed to the most dangerous and merciless billionaire among them.

I came back from the thoughts of my past at the sight of my angel coming with that same homeless kid who was now washed and looked nice in her brand new dress and shoes.

She introduced the kid to other children in the garden and then started to play with them. Seeing her playing and laughing with the kids instantly made me relaxed. She was laughing beautifully, chasing them and then twirling them around after catching them. She then carried a cute and chubby baby just like her in her arms and made adorable faces to him making him laugh at her. She then made an adorable pout and then gave him flying kisses to make him laugh more.

Seeing that I was dreaming of her playing with our baby just like that in the garden of our mansion as my wife and mother of my child. I don't think I love her but I want to be loved by her, I want to have a happy life with her. I want to protect her, I want to make her happy, I want to hug her real tight, I want to squish her in my arms, I want to give her a lot of kisses everywhere on her face especially her chubby cheeks and pouty lips.

She then gave the baby to the same nun I met, talked to her and then walked to her car. I followed her to know where she lives but we lost her in traffic. Damn I have to get information about her.

WAIT, DAMN! I didn't got her name.

How can I be so stupid, I'm such an idiot. But I think I took her photo in my mobile. I searched my mobile and found her picture with the baby.