"Jesus, Demi," I gasp as she does it repeatedly. "You're a fucking tease."

I feel her smirk against my neck as I grab her head and press it closer to me. "Don't pretend you love it." Demi mocks the way I said those words just months ago. That feels like years ago.

Demi kisses farther down my neck, finding the sweet spot at the base of my neck. She nibbles and sucks my pulse point and I tip my head back to give her more access. My hand finds the back of her head and suddenly I'm kissing her again. Hard. I throw gentleness to the wind and kiss her with such desperateness that we both stop for air every few seconds. These breath breaks are probably less than a nanosecond. They do not satisfy my lungs, and the kiss does not satisfy my body. I need to be closer, to feel her staggered breaths on my skin and listen to her raging heartbeat. I want to feel her soft skin against mine. I want to be closer. God, I just want to be closer.

But there is no closer. Not here.

I want it to be special. And this sure as hell is not special. Rushed is not special.

"Stop," I mumble against Demi's lips. She doesn't here me at first, so I repeat it. She pulls away slowly, and though my body screams for her to kiss me again, I just close my eyes, breathing heavily.

"Is everything okay?" Demi is out of breath, too. She hasn't moved leg away from between mine.

'No,' I think to myself, 'I just want to kiss you hard and rip our clothes off so you can do what you want with me.'

I keep the comment to myself, saying instead, "The first time we had sex was after the first date." She giggles. "I just want it to be special, and having sex on a couch in a hotel is not exactly my definition of special."

"Okay," she agrees, "sorry."

Immediately I shake my head. "Don't apologize. It will happen. Just not here."

"We don't need to rush into anything, Kelsey."

"Thanks."

Demi gently flips our position so that I'm laying in top of her. She knows I like laying on top of her more. I rest my head in the crook of her neck, exhaling slowly. Demi wraps her arms around me and I close my eyes, feeling completely at peace, for once feeling wanted and loved.

"You know," I say, looking up at Demi, "I really don't even mind that I lost X-Factor anymore, because I'm still here with you." Demi kisses the top of my head.

"What're you going to do now?" Demi asks, and I shrug.

"I have no idea." I close my eyes again. "You're going on tour in a few months, and I don't think I'd be able to travel with you, at least not the whole time; I'm not used to that."

Demi nods, "I totally understand. These past months have been pretty crazy."

"Yeah," I reply, "Maybe I'll just chill at home for the time being. Maybe I'll invite my sister to come down for a few days. I'll come to your show in Anaheim, for sure. I just don't know what I'll do until then."

"We don't have to do everything together," Demi says. "I'd rather lay here with you the rest of my life."

A blush creeps up my face, and I'm grateful for the dim room so Demi won't notice.

"I have the best idea ever," Demi says suddenly, and I look up at her questioningly. "Sing with me for a few shows on tour! I'm having a bunch of special guests along the way anyway, so hopefully no one will think anything of it besides me keeping in touch with my contestant."

I smile at the thought of singing a song with Demi. "Do you think we can sing one of my original songs? That could help me get noticed by record producers, that I'm ready to produce music right now."