Dinner for the master's.

Unnamed Demon POV:

Weak. Why am I so weak? All my life I have been taught to stand strong, clentch my fists and hold them up high. All this time I was lied too. If only I had someone who actually loved me and would care for me.

But now ..... I do.

          ~-~-~-~-~

I woke up with a splitting headache and a sore neck. I had no idea what happened and how I got into bed. Gently wrubbing my neck, I got up and looked in the mirror to see two identical marks on the sore area of my neck. Why are they there?!

I gently pulled my pocket watch out of my pocket and opened it 18:45 'CRAP!' I thought. The master needs his dinner! He might not even be up yet!

I quickly straightened up my apperence and ran down to the dinning room. 'Please don't abuse me! I-I don't know what happened! PLEASE!' Was the last thought that entered my head before I pushed the dinning room doors open. 

But when I opened the doors, my master was ..... Laughing? "Master!" I said bowing with one hand on my heart, "im sorry im late. I-" "You were tending to the garden. I know. This Butler here has just told me. He is better than you." He said raising his hand to a butl- 

Oh My DEVIL!! THATS WHY I HAVE THE MARKS! HE'S MY MATE! How could I forget him. Suddenly the memories flood my head like a tsunami. I remember it all. Even his name.

"Yes well, I was tending to the garden, thank you for telling him, Sebastian" I said Bowing to him. A sly smirk appeared on his perfect lips. "That's quit alright, M'lady" he said, also bowing. 

Sebastian then told the masters that we were going to get the desserts. He bowed and walked past me (giving me a demonic glance that mates usually do) and headed for the kitchen. I bowed too and followed. 

When I left the dinning room a familiar scent filled my nostrils. My sister. Suddenly there was a massive crash. 'Crap! Sebastian doesn't know about my sister yet!' I thought. Running I got there at the speed of a jaguar (very fast), bursting through the door I found Sebastian holding my sister by the neck 

"SEBASTIAN WAIT THATS MY SISTER!!" I shouted at him, grabbing his arm and tugging at it. He looked at me with the face of shock. "I-Im so sorry" he said putting my sister down, gently. 

"Avianna are you alright?" I asked. She was violently wrubbing the front of her neck "yes. And its fine, Sebastian, was it?" She asked extending her hand "yes. Sebastian Michaelis. I am the butler of Earl Ciel Phantomhive, the queens guard dog." He replied 

"Avianna, I have exalent news!" I said grabbing her shoulders "what is it" she asked. "Sebastian is my mate!" I shouted gleefully. Her eyes widened with exitement. "B-But then that means that you have too tell him" she said.

"Tell him what" I said confused. Sebastian looked at me with confusion. "the thing!" She said. Oh, that thing. 

"Sebastian. I" ........