Ch.19 -I'm back!-

"Hello cousin." She said. I stood there shocked. I stared at her in disbelief. My mom came to the door and said, "Well aren't you gonna let your cousin in?"

I nodded and let her in. She walked past me while flipping her hair in my face.But there was someone behind her. A guy. I guess that's my other cousin. He walked in giving me a smile while Mrs.Prep rolled her eyes.

"Sweetie this is your cousin Emma , and this is your other cousin Malcom." My mom said with a smile. So thats what her name is her name is. Emma aka Mrs.Prep gave me a fake smile, and Malcom gave me an a real smile.

"Okay how about we eat dinner now?" My mom asked as we all nodded.

So here we were. Sitting her with Emma glaring at me, Malcom eating. The only thing I knew about Malcom that he was 15. "So Emma ? Do you have a boyfriend?" My mother asked.

"Ya like five." I mumbled. Emma glared at me then smiled sweetly at my mom.

"No. This slut. Sorry for my language. Took him away from me." She said. My fist clenched under the table. I was ahout to punch her cause I knew she was talking abput me.

"Oh I'm sorry." My mom said.

"Yea. He was a douche anyway, and so was she." She said. That was it. You would not believe what I did next. I got up and tackled her. I punched her in the face, and didn't stop until Malcom pulled me off.

"Lyra! I can't belive you did that!" My mom yelled.

"Bu-" I said but she cut me off.

"No but's. Go to your room while I deal with this." She yelled. I shrugged and went to my room. She deserved it. Besides what's the worse she could do.

I sat in there for awhile until my mom opened the door. She stood there in the door way with her hands on her hips. "Lyra? Why did you do that?" My mom asked.

"I don't know." I said. Well I did no. Just don't wanna explain to her.

She sighed. "You know your going to be punished right?" She said.

I nodded. "Yes....I know." I said." So what's my punish ment?" I asked.

"Your going back to your behavior school." My mom said.

"What?" I said.

***

"Ready?" My mom asked.

"Yes." I said. I knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood Kendall .

"L-lyra?" She said. I dropped my bags and hugged her tightly.

"I'm back." I said. We pulled back.

"What? Why? When!?!?" She said.

"I'll explain later. Wheres Xavier?" I asked.

"In his roo-" She said but I cut her off.

"Thanks! Be back in a minute." I said as I raced off to Xaviers room.

Once I finally found his room I knocked on the door. He opened it and there he stood.

"Lyra?" He said in disbelief.

A/N

Sorry I bit short and i'm sorry for not updating. I hope you like this chapter! Please comment or vote! Spring Break is almost here... So I'll try an update before it.