Chapter 4

Sorry for the lack of update. This is the lemon chapter though so YAY! Also sorry for random underlining it wouldn't let me remove it. Anyway here it is.

Ronald's POV
I was walked in and saw (y/n) changing. I was in heaven. I tackled her on the bed and started attacking her neck. I slowly unclasped her bra and let it float to the floor. I trailed kisses down to her stomach and started to undo her pants. She suddenly stopped me.
"Ronald, you're fully dressed. That's not fair is it?"
"You're right. But that can be changed easily."
I started to take off my shirt while (y/n) watched. I started smirking.
"Like what you see?" I asked her. She started blushing like crazy. I continued what I started and began to take off her pants. I had fully slipped them off and then started to finger her even though her panties where still on. I stuck two fingers inside of her so I could stretch her out. She took that well so I stuck another finger in her and slowly added a fourth finger.
"I could fist you." I said. She was moaning like crazy and it was driving me mad. I decided to finally take off her soaked panties. I started fisting her. She looked like she was about to orgasm and I pulled out. She shot me a death glare and I just smirked. She started to take off my pants and boxers. She took off my glasses to do I was pretty much blind at this point. She started to softly stroke my manhood. Then she started to trace circles on the tip. I got a shudder down my spine and grunted. I wanted more and she was teasing me. She finally started to go deeper. Her wet cave felt so good on my member. She started sucking at a very fast pace. I could feel my orgasm coming. I was about to explode but she stood up and pulled away. She was getting her revenge. I grunted in disappointment and tried to pull her back down. Since she took my glasses I grabbed air and almost fell over.

(y/n)'s POV
You knew that you were driving him crazy and you loved it. She looked so vulnerable. You finally decided to get to the good part. You grabbed his glasses so he could see again. Ronald quickly adjusted and took dominance again. He pushed you down and started licking your womanhood. He positioned himself at your entrance and slowly pushed himself in. It hurt a lot at first but you quickly got used to it. You rocked your hips as a sign for him to keep going. He slid more of himself in and started pumping in and out of you. You started moaning and it was making him harder if that was possible. You screamed for him to go faster but he only slowed down.
"R-Ronald! Please!"
"Beg." You looked at him with death eyes.
"Ronald please fuck me harder."
"Louder."
"Ronald please fuck me harder!"
"You're forgetting the important part." The important part? What is that. Then it clicked.
"Ronnie please fuck mE HARDER!"
"That's better." He finally sped up his pace and fucked you and fast as he possibly could. It felt so good. You could feel your orgasm coming. You thought that Ronald's was coming too. You're walls started to clench around his member and it felt so good.
"Ronald....I-I'm gonna."
"Me too." Ronald's hot seed exploded inside of you and it was the best feeling in the world. You gave one final moan and collapsed on top of him.
"Wow." You said breathing heavily. "That was intense."
"Yeah."
"Hey Ronnie?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too (y/n)." You fell asleep in Ronald's arms and you had the best nights sleep of your life.

I hope you're all satisfied. This is my first lemon so I don't have any experience with writing these so I hope it was good! See you next time!