Chapter Two

Rose's POV:
As I looked at the boy I stuttered "S-Sorry my name is Roseolyn but people call me Rose."
Before the boy could speak the bell rang  and he walked away.
I thought "Jerk!
My thoughts were inturpted by a girl (in media) with bright pink hair and blue eyes with what I hope is fake cat ears coming up to me.
" Hi I'm Lilac Davidson. Soooo sorry about that guy shy yet kick butt." She said.
"Hey can you tell me where room 207 is?" I asked.
" Yeah go up those stairs and it's the first room on the left." She said.
"Thanks." As I walked to my first hour class music my top favorite class besides Symphonic Band. When I entered all eyes on me.
"U-Um excuse me but is this the Music room?" I asked as the teacher nodded yes and I introduced myself.
"Um hi my name is Roseolyn but people call me Rose and I recently moved here from Dallas, Texas. Heh heh so there we go..Can I please sit down Mr.Heart?"
He nodded his head again and started class while my face was red from embarrassment and suddenly he called my name out to start singing Safe and Sound by Taylor swift.
I took a deep breath and started singing ....(Play song)

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go."
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone,"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling.
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la (la, la)
La, la (la, la)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la (la, la)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh

When I was done everyone started clapping and I suddenly caught in the blue eyes from this morning and he was smiling..At me! I blushed of embarrassment and I sat down in my seat and drew in my sketchbook for the rest of the hour.

**************************************
Hey guys! I hope guys you liked this! Please don't forget to vote/comment/share!
-KariFaye