Chapter One, The First Day

Rose's POV:
My alarm dang it's terrible little head off at five in the morning.
"UGH! Why today!" I asked myself out loud then lazily got out of bed and then went into the shower. When I got out I got dressed in a dress and topped it off with a pair of black boots and a brown purse ( In media sorry terrible at describing things). I brushed my long natural blonde hair and curled the ends.
"ROSE! COME ON YOU DON'T WANNA BE LATE!"
"Oh crap!" I looked at my phone and saw that school started in 45 minutes and I still had to get my schedule and find my way to my classes.
"COMING MOM!" I yelled and ran downstairs and grabbed my lunchbox and apple which was my normal breakfast. I ran out of the house with my backpack and phone playing Jumpy Fox it was fun yet addictive! I played on it while my Mother, Carolyn got in the car and drove off.
We rode in silence until she broke it asking me "Are you excited?"
I looked at her with a 'really Mom? We moved five times in the past five years do you really want me to answer that question' ,"Fine Rose let's go in were here." My mother half snapped and half said with a hint of hurt because we had to move constantly because of her job.
When I entered I accidentally bumped into someone and fell on my ass.
"Ouch!" I looked across from me to see a boy my age which was 16 who had black hair and ocean blue eyes.
**************************************
Hello readers! This is a new story that i am trying out don't be afraid to comment and please vote and share this with your friends bye!

-KariFaye
(301 words)