"You too, love," Louis grinned, holding the camera a good length away so he and Niall could fit comfortably in the screen.

"Yeah, Harry's told us a lot about you as well," Niall nodded, Irish accent thick as Vera chanced a suspicious smile at me. I merely shot her an innocent smile of my own. "Told us you're the first person to become his friend. We're sorry about that."

Vera laughed at the joke while I exclaimed in protest, her head coming to rest on my shoulder briefly as she did so before she lifted it again. "Yeah, being the Prince of England's friend is no easy feat," she sighed dramatically, nudging me as she teased, "He's quite the diva."

That erupted laughter from my friends back home while Vera grinned at obviously enjoying making fun of me. "I'll have you know I'm the complete opposite of a diva, thanks," I defended, unable to stifle my own laughter as Vera chuckled.

Vera quirked a disbelieving eyebrow as she stated, "You're a prince. I think being a diva is, like, in the job description."

Niall and Louis, as expected, howled with laughter as my jaw dropped, all the while Vera offered me an innocent yet wide grin as I used my free hand to push her away, only causing her to laugh. "Alright, that's enough out of you," I laughed, folding into myself a bit as Vera shoved me right back.

"I'm just teasing!" Vera laughed, hand on my right shoulder as she pulled me back next to her. Look back at the screen where my friends were watching on in amusement, she added, "All that alcohol in the back is making me want a drink." She then glanced at me and asked, "You got any beer?"

I ticked my head towards the kitchen. "Help yourself."

She grinned and stood up, asking, "You want?" and once I shook my head she headed off to the kitchen.

Once she left, I looked back at my phone as Louis hummed, "She's a funny lass—I like her."

Niall's laughter joined in as he added, "Yeah, it's good to see someone over there's keeping your royal arse humble."

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed sarcastically, "Oh, yes, because I was on such a high horse back home."

My hope that they would disagree came through as Louis shrugged nonchalantly, "I guess you could've been a lot more of a dick. Not too bad for a prince."

"Gee thanks." Once again, the sarcasm dripped from my tone as Vera returned, a bottle of beer in her hand as she sat back down next to me. Shifting the phone so we both fit on the screen, I told her, "You know, Niall's pub has the best beer in all of England. I can vouch for that."

Vera's brows shot up as she sipped her drink, looking impressed as she lowered the bottle and mused, "Oh, really?"

"It's true," Louis piped up next to a pleased Niall, holding up his near finished glass. "Niall's is always the top choice for some good beer."

Grinning, Vera commented, "Well, whenever I come to London I'll know where to get a good drink." Taking a sip from her bottle, she continued, "For now, I'm stuck with some American beer."

Niall, quite dramatically, shuddered. "Fuckin' awful," he declared, earning laughs from both Vera and I.

The two of us talked with Niall and Louis some more, before Louis had to go so we had to hang up. After bidding them goodbye, I put my phone down with a sigh, leaning back on the couch and tilting my head back, staring up at the ceiling as I let my thoughts run amok for a few moments. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss them, because they were the two guys I would spend a lot of my free time with.