Chapter 23-"You know what? We're done!"

Start from the beginning

I opened it and saw Ashton, he had the twins in the pram. I smiled and let him in, he went to the couch and sat down.

"Where's the others?" He asked.

"Um...Kerri and Michael stayed at hers and Josie went on a date with Calum, I guess they went to hers." I replied.

"And Luke?" He asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled, holding in my tears.

"I'll see you later yeah?" He asked, I nodded and he kissed the twins before leaving.

I sat down and played with the twins, they giggled at Peeka-boo. Michael walked in later and smiled, he sat and talked with the twins.

"Where's Luke?" Michael asked and I burst out crying. He grabbed me and I cried into his shoulder.

"He broke up with me." I cried, Michael gasped and hugged me tightly.

"What? Why?!" He asked.

"We were arguing and he just yelled 'You know what? I'm done!' I told him to go but I don't want him to go, Michael, I don't want him to have another girlfriend, I love him." I cried, Michael just hugged me. I felt bad dumping all of this on him but I need someone.

"It's gonna be fine, he just said it in the heat of the moment. I promise. He'll be back. Don't do anything." He told me and I nodded.

Michael stayed for a few hours before he had to leave.

"You'll be OK, yeah?" He asked, I nodded and he hugged me before leaving.

*A few hours later*

"Let's go to the park yeah?" I asked them and they smiled, I quickly changed into my All Time Low top and black jeans, I slid on my black converse, a few bracelets and a necklace. I pushed the pram down the street and took them to the park. I walked over to the swings and placed them in. I pushed them slightly, I took some photos and tweeted it.

@LilyRxx: Pushing the twins on the swings <3

I turned and saw a couple with a child, they were young and I think it was cute. They looked totally head over heels and I think I began crying. I covered my face and pulled out my phone. My phone buzzed and I looked at my twitter.

@Luke5SOS: Don't do anything stupid.

I rolled my eyes and put the twins back into the pram, I pushed them home and sat down. I fed them before turning on the TV. I put the twins to bed and they fell asleep quite fast. I walked downstairs and Taylor Swift played through the TV. Last Kiss played, I pulled my knees to my chest and cried into my knees.

I still remember the look on your face

Lit through the darkness at 1:58

The words that you whispered

For just us to know

You told me you loved me

So why did you go away?

Away

I do recall now the smell of the rain

Fresh on the pavement

I ran off the plane

That July 9th

The beat of your heart

It jumps through your shirt

I can still feel your arms

But now I'll go sit on the floor